Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Rose (played by TardisCatTwo)

“I have a right to! Strangers are romping through my home!”
Castra (played by StormDestroyer) Topic Starter

Cas held a flame in her hand, warning them to calm down.
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal)

"that's what i was asking about!"

Cas bounced the flame from one hand to the other.

She realized that not everyone knew they were Elementals and the new person could easily run back to the city and report them. Unconsciously she enlarged the flame out of worry

Rose‘s hair touched the flame and caught on fire, making her scream.

Cas yelped and sucked the fire into a small ball, which she quickly extinguished.

Rose panted and backed up.
Jude (played anonymously)

Jude looked from person to person, eyes wide in shock. "You're elementals, all of you, aren't you?" He didn't wait for his question to be answered before he reached his hand towards Castra, noticing that the snow had melted to water around her. With a flick of his wrist, droplets rose into the air and he grinned. "What are the chances. This is some fate nonsense right here."
Luca couldn't help but cringe. This was his so-called acquaintances. What a joke. They were loud, and somewhat obnoxious. For people who seemed to be worried being caught, they already looked like the black sheep in the crowd without even trying.

He didn't like it one bit, and it made the snow simply float. Perhaps it would be a bit of his fault if they ever did get caught. Sighing, his emotions slowly nulled to one of a doctor's. Powers come from emotion. From emotion we make a direction. It was that simple. That was why the snow stopped. But, the breeze didn't.

He wondered if he should let himself show... Maybe... Maybe just a bit, afterall, their suspicious forest wasn't that suspicious anymore after the snow had left. He took a step forward, and another...

Until his figure became known. His leather velvet jacket, his dark undershirt, the noticeable dark circles under voids of gold. His pale skin like snow, and the blue fluff that was his hair.

"Hello..." The only word that came into his head. A simple greeting. Not a reasonable answer to the sudden outburst of coldness, nor a label. Just a greeting.
Jude (played anonymously)

He spun around quickly when he heard a voice from behind him. Water collapsing back to the ground and hair returning to its natural blonde as he lost focus on his power. "Hello." He echoed, surprised by the casual greeting. But the snow around him had stopped, just as the stranger had appeared. "You're one too, huh?"
"You're one too, huh?" It was quite the greeting.

"There are a thousand kinds of answers to that question... It depends on the definition, really." Luca said. He held out his hand, a miniature snow blizzard forming. Dusts, and snow was what it was made of. "If you mean carrying things like this. Then, yes. I am like you, and like them... But, I'm curious of one thing."

He didn't know what made him talk, or what suddenly made time move in his eyes. But, all of a sudden, he didn't feel alone... But still didn't feel like he belonged. He was looking for the feeling either.

"Do you think this as monstrous... Or an unfortunate time had just stroke or... A gift?" He looked at each and one of them. All he thought of it, was an unfortunate time.

Cas turned to him. "I think it as a gift, that the Storm chose us to hold the powers for some reason. The people in the town think it monstrous, that the power we have was meant to destroy us all." She let a few sparks fall to the ground and make little holes in the snow. "But they think we will use this for evil as well, and I don't think the Storm would have given us these powers if the felt evil in our hearts."

"conscious lightning. seems reasonable with what else has been happening lately." he sighed.

Cas realized the sun was lowering as the rush of fire inside her dimmed, reacting to the sun. She also realized she'd been out here for a whole day. Even though she didn't eat, the fire gave her some energy, but she remembered she hadn't fed her cat the whole day either. With a quick, "I have to go," to the other Elementals, in a burst of flame she ran off back to her house

"chose us.." he ran the words over in his head, wondering what it could mean.

Cas reached home and got a bowl of food. She set it down for Flametail to eat, and petted him. After he had finished, she picked him up and sat in her couch.

Rose sighed. “I have no opinion on the matter, considering that I have always been like this.”

he stood up and walked towards the water.

As night fell, Cas got in bed. She soon fell asleep, the fire dimming. She tossed and turned, dreaming about the horrible moment before she had got her powers.

"You had some courage, to follow me," Reginald, a known criminal, sneered as he pushed her against the wall of the shack she had been locked up in for the last few days. "But not enough luck." Outside the rain was pouring hard. Cas rolled out of the way just in time to avoid a blow from his fist. She stood up, shakily. "I will always find a way out," she said, voice wavering. She ran into a room in the shack as he ran towards her. "We'll see about that," he sniped. He backed her into a corner. "Nowhere to go now," he grinned. Just as he reached towards her, a bolt of lightning broke a hole though the roof of the shack, hitting her, and staying there. But instead of killing her or badly injuring her, a whitish glow surronded her. "What the heck?" Reginald backed up. "What's wrong with you?" From the top of the lightning to her, fire raced along the lightning. Again, it didn't hurt her when it hit her, and she seemed to soak it up. Now Reginald was cowering from her. Then the lightning retreated, and when it was fully back in the clouds, fire burst out from her, setting the wooden shack aflame. "Whatever you are doing, you can stop it," a squeak of a voice said from behind the walls of fire, which she wouldn't have thought as Reginald's if they weren't the only two people in the shack. As a flame came close to her, she backed up, but when it touched her, it just folded around her harmlessly. She was able to walk out of a hole that the fire had burned, since she could walk through it. She heard the echo of Reginald's voice as she left. "Freak! You're a freak!" She didn't turn to look back, but if she did, she would have seen Reginald being lost to the
flames.

Cas gasped and sat up, sweating. She knew that Reginald hadn't survived, otherwise she would have been "terminated" months ago. She also had thought that this was why people thought the Elementals dangerous. They probably saw the shack on fire, and heard Reginald inside. She didn't go back there, but she had seen the place where it used to be a pile of blackened wood and ash. Now they were constructing something new there. She had kept this from her mind, but now it had come back. She pushed it to the back of her mind, just focusing on going to sleep again, this time with better dreams.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Six Elementals (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus