Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Plan with Purpose - Goal Setting Group! Come join!

I create several days or so ago, a group for setting and achieving goals. If you're looking to get serious about your goals whether they are life goals, career goals, hobby goals, health and fitness goals, Plan with Purpose if the group for you. You can share your goals, updates on how you are doing with those goals, get advice on your goals, and support.

Come join here: https://www.rprepository.com/g/PlanwithPurpose/7691

(Group is 16+ as of right now)
MercyInReach Topic Starter

Just wanted to bump this up again in small talk to remind people that this group is here! It's a very small group at the moment, but everyone is very supportive, and it's definitely worth checking out if you have goals you want to meet, and are having trouble with accountability and just want to try your hardest, and have people support you!
This makes me wonder if little RPR groups should be set up on things like Habitica. Whatever people are using, basically.

Novalyyn wrote:
This makes me wonder if little RPR groups should be set up on things like Habitica. Whatever people are using, basically.

What do you mean? Yeah it's small but I really prefer and enjoy RPRs layout and the group settings. As does everyone else in the group who joined because they were looking for a productivity group exclusive to RPR.
Fair enough. I just thought it might be handy to have tools specifically aimed at group productivity in a gamified setting. :) If groups here are what works though, then rock on!

Novalyyn wrote:
Fair enough. I just thought it might be handy to have tools specifically aimed at group productivity in a gamified setting. :) If groups here are what works though, then rock on!

Thanks, I definitely understand. I made this group specifically because someone on RPR asked if someone could make the group because they really wanted to be part of one but didn't want to admin or anything. It's just kind of inconvenient to download another app, or make another account, when we already have accounts here and the ability to make a group; but I can imagine other tools being helpful, even if I'm satisfied with just the goal listing, and goal updating that we do in PwP.
Yeah it's neat. I'm the one that Damnationfromafar mentioned who wanted it, and it's a nice way to write goals down and just kind of get encouragement. Some of us need that extra push. I do. I've found it helps a bit. Just thinking through what your goals are is a plus, the encouragement is just icing on the cake. Writing things out is helpful to me.

We always need more members; just a bump to recruit more people to set goals and get support. :)

Still a thing! Plan with purpose now also has a discord!

https://discord.gg/VaBYjF
amelie-angele

Hello, it says I have to be sixteen or over to join the group. Is it the same for the discord server?

(And may I ask - why is the group 16+ ?)

amelie-angele wrote:
Hello, it says I have to be sixteen or over to join the group. Is it the same for the discord server?

(And may I ask - why is the group 16+ ?)

Unfortunately yes for the discord as well. I'm not usually comfortable being in groups and such with people who are under 18 in a general sense. I made an exception with the 16+.

I can certainly think about making another exception depending on your age. The issue would be that while I might be comfortable having say 15 almost 16 year olds in the group, there is no option for that, it's only everyone, 16+ or 18+ and so I'd also have to let 13 year olds in the group which is stretching my comfortabilty a little too far.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

You should set up a treasury. Just a idea.

SexySultryStephanie wrote:

I didn't even think that was an option! I'll need to check, cause that is an interesting idea. Thanks. ^-^
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Mercyinreach wrote:
SexySultryStephanie wrote:

I didn't even think that was an option! I'll need to check, cause that is an interesting idea. Thanks. ^-^
They got one in the here for you group.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Good luck with your group.

Please come join if you'd like! The group is so quiet with so few members!

Trying to get this place active again! <3 Come join, all goals are valid. Small or big.
Spreading the joy and usefulness of this group! ♡

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Plan with Purpose - Goal Setting Group! Come join!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus