Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe the character above.

Miyuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Mercenary with morals, and damn good morals at that, with wanting justice.
A mercenary leader with abandonment issues and some pretty cool magic. Pun intended.
Jessica Melissa Dante (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Thrill seeking below the radar survivor
Ekhmel Baaz (played by LeDuc)

A video-game character, like Lara Croft or something.

Seriously, tho, I would have preferred glocks instead of revolvers, but that's personal taste. Or, in revolvers, a mateba M720.
The Ross Siblings (played by KansasVenomoth)

A badass hobgoblin, definitely not someone I'd want to deal with.
Apocalypse angel (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A fearsome knight and his partner. 5 stars.
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Only the finest leader, using an "angel's" (figuratively speaking) weapon.
Captain Blood (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Fabulous knight description but then again all your characters are phenomenal.
Adal Rosca (played by Nettle)

A pirate captain, made harder and more fearsome by the adversities of her chosen life. Rum and the high-seas are the life for her, and damn anyone who says otherwise.
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A blood thirsty vampire beautifully written and described. Great graphics.
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

((Ninja'd!...XD))

Torphy rogue, nothing better than that!
Justice Melissa Andrews (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A immortal king. More of your outstanding work.
Hardrada Ironhart (played by Nettle)

A bounty hunter with an obsessive streak. She's taken what could be called a mental malady and weaponized it-used it to make her better at her job.

Has a thing for the color purple.

All in all, not someone I'd want after me.
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Well described mercenary. A favorite occupation among Many roleplayers. Well done.
A generally badass rogue.
Adal Rosca (played by Nettle)

An android deserter. There's a boldness here that I find interesting-along with a sense of mystery that could make for an excellent. One can't help but wonder what parts of her story aren't being revealed.
Ysertra (played by VanHelsing)

Awash in the crimson of his fallen victims this man lives a life unlike most as he not only steps away from the side of natural human spirit but into that of selfish indulgence. This man is an animal, yet with the intelligence and class to be teetering on the grey line between savage and sophisticated. Delving into the unforgiving tombs and learning the perversion of that which is natural, forming it and bending what wishes eternal slumber to his commanding will while playing the hand that picks those whose lives have come to a grizzly conclusion.
Satan's daughter (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Articulate humorous witty demon. I like how she describes her birthday and birthplace. All your characters are artistic genius.
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Daughter of the Devil himself, looking to turn anyone possible against their morals, thus making them evil.
Mao (played by Nettle)

The remnant of a monster, a cast off bit of soul that somehow found a new anchor in the world. He's strong for that. But if he's strong enough to leave behind the legacy of hatred he was born into is yet to be seen.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe the character above.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus