Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Whatever you are, God or not, I still don't believe it anyway...It's all blasphemy to me. "
"...and just who are you to judge others so quickly huh?" The ravensilk-haired young woman interrupted without much of a care. There was alien tech all over her, seemingly fused into her body somehow but the most noticeable was the part covering her eyes...this piece was a bit more bulky than the rest.

"So quick to shut off your mind, not accepting anything beyond yourself..." she continues, shaking her head sadly as she leans against a nearby wall.
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Now this is most curious...this subject appears to be cybernetically enhanced with unfamiliar technology...It shows no similarity to Machina nor Blade Eater technology..."
The young woman tenses up, the tech infused in her changes due to her sudden hostility caused by fear. "Touch my tech and I'll have your head mister, I don't care who or what you are...it caused me a cr#% load of pain to get this way and the only one who repairs me will be me ya got that?" She growls...it seemed she could very well see even with the tech over her eyes as she quickly moved away, looking back over her shoulder at the one who called her a subject.

"...and my name is Melissa you weirdo, only the eggheads who made me this way called me specimen or subject and they're dead." She adds pointedly before disappearing.
Deadeye (played by Xiaolong)

"Well, Miss," a young man dressed in the outfit of the era of the outlaws of the wild west approached the technologically enhanced female, "I do not suppose you would mind sharing why exactly you went and gone put all that metal in yourself for. The body of a woman is one that must be cherished. Oh! Where are my manners?" he held on to the edge of his hat with his index finger and his thumb and tipped it slightly, 'The name's Irial. You can just call me Deadeye, sweet thang."

fbc9695cd794ae2f7567b20a099eaabc.jpg
Having nearly run face first into the rather handsome man the shorter woman took an instinctive step back but as soon as she did she wished she hadn't as now her slightly blushing face could be seen. And his comment didn't help. She laughed nervously. "It wasn't exactly my choice Irial...if I had any say about it I wouldn't be like this..." she said, lowering her head at the memories. She used his actual name having found it rather attractive and therefore very befitting of him.

"...you are really somethin' to look at huh?" she mumbles under her breath as she tried not to smirk or giggle.
Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ooh, pretty lady! Hehehe...I wonder how.mu h prettier you are—" Cut off there, by none other than her writer, she'd grumbled. "...Pretty lady..."

"Another fine lookin' woman!" he tilted his hat once more, "Today must be my lucky day! The name's Irial, miss. Nice to make your acquaintance. Hey, say...why you wearing...a lot less than most?" After finishing his question, he took out a cigar from the spot where it was wedged in his gun holster, next to his gun. He then took out a match from his other holster, striking it against the skin on his cheek and using it to light the cigar which he then placed in his mouth.
Elyssa Afton (played by JoJoApples)

"What strange attire...Ive never seen the like." Elyssa scans it curiously,"uh, sir, may I ask a few questions? I wamt to know more about where you cone from." she was highly curious. After a moment she added, thoughtfully,"isnt smoking bad for you?"

"Well," his voice ever so slightly muffled due to him chewing on his cigar while speaking, "I am a proud American man. Also, in regards to your concerns about my well-bein', little lady, askin' too many questions is also bad for ya. Liable to get ya shot," he said as he made guns with his fingers and imitated a hipfire at the girl, "Pow! Pow!"

Elyssa blinked and laughed,"but I want to know more about this...America. I come from Albion myself." she explained,"please tell me about America."
((Woops, too late!))

"America? Well, America is...America...." he had scratched the back of his head. He was rather confused on how to answer. He never met anyone from outside of America before. "Well, America..is....a place with guns and....fine women...tough gunslingers ridin' the dusty road lookin' for other gunslingers to claim a bounty on. Now...where'd you say you were from, little lady? Alaska? I ain't never been there myself. What's it like?"

"Crowded. Its crowded in Albion. And folks are very superstitious." Elyssa wrinked her nose in distaste,"Im not from,this alaska place. Whats alaska?"
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Being from Wutai, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about...But, uh, you seem like a nice woman. Heh...I like it that way."
Zanza (played by Enter)

"Interesting...you seem rather skilled in shadow manipulation..."
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

"I can sense some fire inside you. You might be an interesting training partner or Ally." Blaise pulled the gem off if his sleeve and it transformed into a sword of fire. "I Wonder how skilled you are in fire manipulation."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Most curious...this gem exhibits similar characteristics to a Blade's core...yet is somehow different..."
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise glanced at Alvis, "Never heard of a Blade's core." Blaise said, "The gem this sword is from," he showed the sword to Alvis, "Is known as a Gem of the Ancients. It holds the power of an Ancient Element, this one is obviously fire."
Alvis (played by Enter)

He taps the crystal on his chest. "This is a Blade's core, we are a special kind of weaponized lifeforms born from these crystals by the human who first touches it." The crystal dimly glows as he summons a glasslike sword. "I am a special individual among Blades, an Aegis. I essential act as a server to store all the data collected by other Blades. We also belong to a specific element though I could belong to whichever one I wish."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus