Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Meyneth (played by Enter)

"Oooh! Your the snowy girl!" The smiles happily at the fox girl.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow smiled and held her hand in front of her, palm up. A snow sculpture of Meyneth formed in her hand. "Yup, controlling snow and ice is my specialty." She handed the sculpture to Meyneth.

She squeals in joy. "I'm also really good at ice stuff!" She creates an ice sculptor of Snow and hands it to her.

Snow smiled, she touched the ice sculpture and its eyes blinked. It turned around in Meyneth's hands and faced Meyneth, "Hello there, I am an ice clone. Nice to meet you."

"Ooooh! Most I can do is light illusions."
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

Grumbles blinking away the white spots in his eyes, "that was unnecessary. Why did you shoot me." His body rose out of the ground and he sat up. He took a branch and began witiling away at it, with his teeth as he watched them.

Snow smiled, "That is cool." Snow pulled the gem off of her bracelet and a bow of ice formed in her hands. She fired an ice arrow at the ground and ice spread across the ground freezing everything except Snow and Meyneth.

"Oh, I shot you because I don't like you." She turns to Snow and creates two lifelike illusions of herself. "I call this technique Ghost Walker."

Snow smiled at Meyneth, "That is a bit like one of my abilities." Two piles of snow formed on either side of Snow and they grew and morphed into exactly identical Clones of Snow.

The monster grumbled, his body now far too cold for any enjoyment, "you people are rude. Hurt a creature because you don't like them, well that's just petty."
Zanza (played by Enter)

"If your cold I could warm you..." Zanza stands ominously over the creature, flickering flames in his hands.

He shrugged, "I guess."
Zanza (played by Enter)

He smirks. "Eruption." A massive pillars of flame erupts from beneath the creature.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise glanced at Zanza, "A fire user I see. Not a bad one at that." Blaise stabbed his sword into the ground, "Nine Volcanoes Eruption." Nine symbols appeared underneath Scar and nine plums of lava erupted from all of the symbols.
Vanitas (played by Enter)

"Demonstrating elements eh? I'm joining in. Steam Explosion." He tosses a large shard of ice followed by an equally large fire bolt, this results in a massive explosion of steam at Scar.

Scar simply stayed sprawled on the ground. His eyes looking at the sky, "I am quite bored. One of you uses something big."
Vanitas (played by Enter)

"This is the thunder of justice! Siren Buster!" Aion descends and fires a large beam from it's head to directly where Scar was looking.
Jason (played by AGirlWithManyNames)

"Holy shit, they're powerful..." Jason began to back away slowly as he glared at Vanitas. "Better get out of here!" He took out his knife and began to run away from the scene.

Scar suddenly stepped from behind a wall now in front of the Neko, "where might you be going little tomcat, don't leave yet." He swung to grab at him.

An arctic foxhole opened under Jason and teleported him to Snow. "Hi, there! I am Snow." Snow looked around, "We should be good here, but just in case." Snow snapped her fingers but nothing seemed to happen, "There we go."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus