Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Vanitas (played by Enter)

"You underestimating Aion?!" Chaotic energy crackled over the man as he commanded Aion to perform this "Prometheus", soon a gigantic fireball falls, leaving a massive crater.
Seth (played by Dregnosteel)

Seth was floating at the top of the crater, "Not a bad fire starter." Seth said, he was steaming but did not seem to be harmed too much. "Now it is my turn." Seth held his hand in the air and an orb of Chaotic energy formed above him. "Let's try this out. Chaotic shotgun." The orb burst into thousands of tiny ones and shot towards Aion. Wherever the tiny orbs landed the ground turned a dark purple and small tendrils of chaos rose from the ground and wrapped around Aion.

((If we want to continue this battle then we should move it to PM or something.))
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

Scar just sat whittling away at the bone, from the blasts origin point to an area prepositionate to his size was untouched. He simply ignored there competition for supremacy.
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Now this is a curious creature..."
Ice (played by Dregnosteel)

Ice looked at Alvis, "You seem like an interesting person. I especially like that cross-shaped gem in your chest. Mind telling me what it does?" Ice asks Alvis.
Alvis (played by Enter)

"I will gladly tell you since you asked. This gem acts as my core. It stores my physical body as well as any data on the surroundings, so long as it remains intact I may recover from any wound." He looks at Ice. "You too appear interesting."
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise looked at Alvis, "You seem like a nice and curious person. What do you think Sooth?" One of Blaise's eyes started to glow orange and another voice spoke, "You god of all. I am Sooth Ancient spirit of fire and lava. I live inside the half Phoenix known as Blaise."
Zhao Ti (played by Xiaolong)

As most of what the being said was in English, he did not understand what it had said. He did, however, understand from its tone that it was somewhat important. Attempting to sound impressed, he said, "I like Chezzborger."
Varen Dominal (played by darkborn202)

Varen Facepalmed. it was all he could manage. Words failed him in this utterly ridiculous situation.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow could not help but giggle at Varen's reaction. "You seem like an interesting person. Maybe we could hang out later."
Varen Dominal (played by darkborn202)

Varen splutters for a second. This time, he can't find words because there is actually a girl talking to him! This never happens! Well, outside of business.

You're hopeless... Elyzia sighs in his head.

Snow smiled at Varen, "What's the matter? Fox got your tongue?" After she said that, Snow changed into an arctic fox and stuck her tongue out.
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Hmm...you appear extremely similar to the other kitsune girl..."

Appears behind Snow grin stretched across his face, his body blotting the sky he leaned in, "you're very... enticing yourself!" (just being creepy)

Snow did not seem surprised to hear Scar behind her. She then burst into a pile of snow. Snow then spoke from a building above Scar. "So, you like to sneak up on innocent people? You really need to work on your stealth skills. She burst into another pile of snow and was gone.

He cackled "a good scare is good for the body I've heard, keeps the body sharp, and it gives me a bit of fun to hear some squeals," then he stepped back into a tree's shadow.
Meyneth (played by Enter)

"Ooooh! I've seen a buncha ice people before but never a snowy one!" The girl said in awe of the snow burst left by the kitsune.

Scar pops his face up through the snow suddenly blowing it, "snow is nice," he smiled, "it feels good on my skin."
Meyneth (played by Enter)

"Your...less cool." The girl blasts a light beam at the creatures face before walking away.

A foxhole made of ice appeared a little way in front of Meyneth. Snow somersaulted out of the foxhole and landed in front of Meyneth. "Hi, there!" Snow said happily, "I am Snow, nice to meet you." Her tail was swishing back and forth behind her.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus