Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"A fox?...What a strange...talking...being. What kinds of accidents of nature produce such a thing, I wonder..."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Most curious...I detect some great power within you I currently lack enough data to properly identify..."
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

Scar huffed, "damn, my hunger grows, what am I to eat if you keep playing keep away."

"Something that should just stay away from me."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Oho? This is most curious...you appear roughly 25 though scans show signs of it being around 725..."

"801. I'm chronologically 801." Scoffing off the time, however. "You see, Aegis, it's only a pseudo time to put me out from little Umbra."

((Edited because I miscalculated...Heh.))
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Ahh, I see...most curious. This data will serve useful for an updated scan system..."
Till Sakuzyo (played anonymously)

Very confused Abyssal sounds. "...Yes? I understand..."

"You're confused, as much as I'd like to point out...Hmph. From another realm, hmm? Very, very...interesting."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"I shall very much look forward to observing you more. Perhaps I will be able to identify this unknown power signature some time along they way..."
Youmu Konpaku (played by Miwi_Sama)

"Hmm I've heard from Rinnosuke-san that if you change the A in Alvis to an E you get the name of some earth person's name that was supposedly famous and weird."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Most curious...part of you appears dead yet the other is alive..." He scans the half phantom girl. "And yes, my data banks do show records of a famous music artist Elvis Presley."

"Hmm..." Thinking over a moment, he seems to play with some kinda solar power, meaning that a mass of flame was easily held in his hand, despite normal restrictions to a normal person. "I wonder if you're aware what my name is. And what true nature really has to say." Squeezing his hand into a fist, his solar power diminishes back into him,somehow feeding a little bit of his urge for power.
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Further inspection shows the subject's powers are fire based, seemingly powered by solar energy befitting the subject's name, Sol. The unknown energy signature has been identified as a specially stored from of solar energy. Aliases for the subject include The Cruel Sun, hinting at an overall tyrannical demeanour." Alvis blankly stares at Sol while saying all this. "A reason for the subject's extended lifespan is yet to be identified."

"Extended— No. My life has not been expanded in any means. I was killed at 25 years old, assassinated by my own blood and country because of them not needing me anymore. Quite simply, I was revived well into the future. "
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Updating data banks....thank you for your input."
He was impressed with the ethereal being which seemed robotic, at first, but as he had not done or said anything interesting, he had nothing to comment on. He was, instead, more concerned about the one who spoke before him. Another one who died and was revived. He thought of that as something of a competition for him, Hah. That is nothing. I was killed in battle and then revived in the 1700s by an Obeah worker to free some slaves. I just chose not to go back to my eternal rest when he was sending all back to their deaths. I've been living ever since. Though, it is good to meet one who knows somewhat about what I've been through."
Miyuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Quite an interesting story, there. Perhaps there's more to it, perhaps I'm missing something..."
The Detective (played by Xiaolong)

"Perhaps you are, my dear," said the man in a heavy Irish accent. "As a detective, I can easily deduce anything I need to. However, that would be unnecessary. I am a part of his story." He then contemplated for a moment with his index finger on his chin, "Hmmm...I suppose since you are curious, you should know the story. However, a story is not as fun told as it is deduced. I shall give you some hints, however. I am his brother. I share the same mother and father as him, though we are not biologically related. I was born to his parents as he was born to mine, neither of us are adopted. He has more than one face, and I have two."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Most curious...scans show signs of a parasitic life form being the cause of this subject's undeath..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus