Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Mastic (played by Nedly)

"It is my very essence. The air is of the void itself."

Mastic made his way deeper into the cave and Ember followed right behind. As they reached the end of the cave, the four clawed symbol appeared on the wall before them.

"I will not force you to do this, but this is your final warning. I will relay our past agreement." Mastic waited for a moment.

"You will be granted the power of the void and a subject of Mastic under these three conditionals. I, Mastic will never exert direct control over you; I, Mastic will never hurt those who you love, but you Ember will see to my whim as long as it does not violate any previous rule or limit placed by you." Mastic sighed after he was over, it was a very long winded agreement that could have been made in paper.

"Do you still agree?" Mastic said calmly.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis groaned, her head aching. She looked to her left and her eyes widened when she saw Remnant. “H-holy shit....” She stumbled over to him and tried to kneel, but instead dropped to her knees out of dizziness and exhaustion. She looked Remnant over- he seemed unconscious. ‘What happened?...‘ She thought to herself.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis gently pawed at Remnant's shoulder, but ended up losing her balance in doing so. She toppled over and fell onto her side, laying beside Remnant. She tried to pick herself back up again, but found herself to be too weak from bashing her head against a tree. All she could do was lay there until a swirling darkness overcame her, and she went unconscious.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would look over this "Hm,How long will this agreement last?" He clearly was worried it would be forever
Mastic (played by Nedly)

“As long as you live, unless of course you renounce the void, making me an enemy by proxy.”

"Depends on how much of my life it will take up,So far I seem to like it."

Ember would look at his chest,Seeing the same symbol from earlier "Are these symbols on my chest.... Linked?"

"Will I myself remain untouched?" Ember would wag his tail Walking over to the claw symbol "I would like to keep my physical body.And perhaps the ability to make alternations to my own form... " The wolf would reach out to it "If so,I accept"
Mastic (played by Nedly)

Suddenly the symbol on the wall started to blacken, and so did the symbol on Ember’s shoulder. Without warning black smoke started to rush into the cave, and the symbols once bright red spit out a black liquid.

“It will be painful. Power doesn’t come easy.” Mastic said as he disappeared. The cave exit was nowhere to be seen. The fog now was incredibly thick, and the liquid pooled at his paws.

"What do you mean painful?" The wolf panted as the fluid pooled at his paws, Suddenly it ran up them, The wolf yelped and screamed in pain as he felt like he was being lit ablaze, He rapidly flailed on the floor as bright red symbols burned into him, The wolf screamed in excruciating pain, He suddenly felt what appeared to be additions to his skeletal structure, He was growing wings...,The wolfs eyes snapped open as he felt the snapping and breaking of his shoulder blades, The wings finally completed their changes, Unlike the wings of a bird, they were covered in black fur and the same red markings that were on his body, The wings seemed concealable, If he tucked them in of courseMore symbols appeared on his body as The wolf fell down on all fours, Panting and drooling, The changes were complete "I-That hurt...,Are you there?" The wolf tried to look left and right "Hello?" Said the wolf in a tired and pained voice

The wolf was simply staying still for what felt to him like hours (Only a few minutes to be exact) Completely shocked by what happened, His changes were over, But it still hurt, The wolf slowly began to rise, Leaning on a side of the cave for support He looked at his arm and the red runes on them, They were impressive for sure, But what he was most intrested in were the wings... He tried to move one And slowly but surely it moved, They were just the right size "Suppose he took the time to find the right size, How thoughtful" Thought the wolf, He waited until his strength returned to him, Finally… The wolf yelped and fell to the floor again as lightning shot between the wings, Filling the wolfs runes with power, The wings grew similar runes as a final touch, The wolf slowly got up again, He would flap his wings, Testing them, Looking around for an exit.

((The wings are attached to his shoulder blades,And the wings have runes on them just so you know))

((Basically on his back,Instead of on the arms))
Mastic (played by Nedly)

Mastic, from the dark pressed his black hand against Ember’s face, and suddenly his mind felt invigorated by the sudden transformations. In mere moments the tiredness and burning turned into something almost pleasurable. The black smoke in the air was refreshing. It had been done. The cave door opened, and Mastic sat near the exit, on a rock.

Ember would grin evily, Walking over to mastic, He would kneel "Thank you... For giving me this form... And the power that comes along with it...."
Mastic (played by Nedly)

“It was your choice. It seems the void has favored you” Mastic stated.

“Don’t mistreat the void, if you try and borrow too much power from it; it will bite back at you twice as hard.” Mastic said calmly.

“Your abilities now also include a void shift. Allowing you to manipulate your body. This means you can turn into a black shroud to avoid attacks.”

“Kill Remnant, I don’t care what you do next.”

Mastic, the ruler of all that was evil in Aero seemed to be very unhappy. Emotions never crossed the Shadow God’s mind but now they went rampant. What was happening to him?

"Yes..." The wolf was unsure of what to call Mastic, But he knew his place "Master..." Said the wolf, He would try and open a portal, And sure enough it formed, The wolf would use his new wings to go through, He knew his place and his role, But he was happy to use it, The wolf picked up his sword from earlier and brought it with him,He opened the portal to the same location he entered from,He heeded mastics words as he went through,If he was not careful,It would be his undoing
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

I woke up, everything was blurry, and i could feel and taste blood. I tried to focus some energy so i could heal myself, and yet, I felt nothing. As is every ounce of energy had been used. I took some energy from my armor, knowing that i would later need to repair the crystals so that they wouldnt be damaged. I started to heal myself, the blood stopped, and my wounds sealed, and yet, i still couldnt feel my energy. All i could feel was my normal strength, and how tired i was.
Mastic (played by Nedly)

Mastic opened a hidden passage in the wall. He went down the winding staircase. As he got towards the bottom the purpose of the hidden passageway was clear. There was a pool of black liquid on the ground, and Mastic gleamed over it from above. He had been feeling those urges, emotions, and his humanity. He had to stop himself before he changed. He dipped himself into the black lake. It burned, it hurt. With enough time however, it was soothing again. Someone was trying to purify him, but he didn’t know who.
Athena O'Rourke (played by Nedly)

She moved swiftly, she had to find Lazarus, he was the key to finally freeing Aero from Mastic’s rule. She had followed him through gates and universes, but this forest was intriguing. She examined the debris on the ground. “The Mantle”. She was close.

Going through the trees she finally came across the group of them. Remnant, Tardis, and Ember. Athena quickly took off her blue and gold cape, and unbuttoned the top button of her navy blue dress shirt.

“Oh my God.” Athena said calmly. Before even addressing the others Athena went over to Tardis. Athena’s arm fixated into a blue ball of light. She pressed it against Tardis’ head. Trying to relieve any sort of pain brought to her. Surely, Lazarus, or someone else had been here. As Athena looked over to the newly arrived Ember, their eyes locked. As if natural enemies, both felt a wave of hate towards each other.

It made sense, Athena was one with the veil, not the void. The polar opposites would be clear.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus