Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( Alrighty, thanks! ^_^ ))
Mastic (played by Nedly)

"Ember- It will be a little while." Mastic said, as he was constructing from a different location.

Suddenly, overhead Remnant could see 3 large ships coming down towards the planet. The tendrils have all disappeared, but the ships provided a very pressing issue. Once in range, all of the ships laser blasters fired right towards Remnant.
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

I didnt have a chance to dodge, taking a near head on collision, not enough damage to hurt me, but it did take a bit on my stamina away, im gonna have to play this carefully. I thought to myself, I took a few pieces of rubble and aimed for the thrusters, throwing each stone as hard as i could, hitting 2 of the plane's main thrusters, but missing the last one.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would growl "I understand" He thought
Zio (played by StormDestroyer)

((I can still reply right?))
Mastic (played by Nedly)

On the outskirts of Aero, Mastic stayed on one of the outer planets. Antimore it was called, there Masti'c influence was stronger, and the very air had a black fog to it. Using his strength, Mastic took his hands to the ground, and suddenly a portal started to rise from the ground. The portal spawned inches away from Ember's face.

Meanwhile, the ships stayed persistent at remnanT, and while the two fired consistently, the other are charging something up. These were massive cruisers, and the rocks and rubble of Mars were no match for the heat of the thrusters, and the space ships instantly responded however by closing all ports, drifting while firing. Even though Remnant was in a tough spot, he could leave anytime, Mastic had loosened the grip on Aero for just a moment.

Ember would smile,Quickly attempting to enter the portal

A stifled sob could be heard.

Ember would look back in a moment of regret,Watching tardis, "Your fault..." Said the wolf as he crawled into the portal

She backed away, shaking. Her fault?

She sobbed and quickly turned and ran, leaving a trail of tears in her path.

Once inside,The wolf would see that he could walk,And he felt as if he had air "Have I crawled into the right dimension?"

Tardis kept banging her head against a tree, repeating, “What‘s wrong with me?” The thuds of her hitting her head slowly got further apart as she began to feel weaker...

I focused my energy, I could feel it flowing through my armor, however it felt like there was alot more than usual... Maybe the planet is increasing my strength? I kept focus, when i noticed... My body just dodged an attack, that i didnt see... I kept focusing my energy into my armor, and used the crystals to amplify it, the dark pollution started to scatter to the light being produced, I can see the sky... I can breath... I focused some of the energy into the gauntlet and punched the air, and felt the air shift around the punch. Still dodging, i focused even more energy, and sat still focusing on two the the aircraft that were nearly perfectly lined up, I unleashed a full power punch, Much to my surprise, IT HIT! The entirety of both planes were nearly shattered on hit! I kept this up and missed a few times, and felt myself starting to get tired. I WILL KEEP FIGHTING!

"Anyone here?" Said the wolf,He recognized this dimension,It was the right one
StoryTeller (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

"RAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" A scream can be heard in the distance as Remnant yells, trying to force more energy out of himself, so that he can take on the planes, but its not working...
Mastic (played by Nedly)

From a cave nearby, Mastic emerged. He didn't say anything, only waved him over. This landscape was different from the one earlier. A think black cloud of smoke covered the whole planet. Breathing in such an environment was possible, but would render all those in it very weak. This wasn't Mars in the center of the Milky Way of Aero. This was somewhere else entirely.

"Starplasm Corporations" Could be read on the front and back of all the ships. Even the ones that exploded, it was clear. This was a parent company, and Mastic may not have sent them. These were simply explorer ships protecting Earth from an unknown threat. The ships were acting in protocol, no entity was supposed to come near or close to Earth in this sector, for the citizens of Earth's safety.

((HIM))
Ember would look around,Walking towards Mastic,He would start to cough "Damn..." Said the wolf,Wagging his tail,He would look around at the ships "Did you make those?" Asked ember
Mastic (played by Nedly)

((They actually are in a whole different place than Remnant. For the sake of him saying this however, let's assume that he is talking about the ones Remnant was facing. The environment they are in has minimal visibility and is many light years away from Remnant.))

"I had no part in making Starplasm Corperation's heavy scouting cruisers. They are just acting on threats in Earth's solar system. I just started breaking apart Mars and as a result they engaged whoever was there. Remnant wouldn't be pleased taking out so many innocents merely protecting a planet."

Mastic noticed the fog around Ember would make breathing for him fairly difficult.

"Come, into here, before this air chokes you to death," Mastic walked into a dark cave. The walls suddenly lit up in various symbols glowing with a ruby red. The cave was quiet, and the same black fog covered their whole journey through.

Ember would cover his snout with his arm,Following Mastic closely "What's in the air?"

Meanwhile on the other planet: I cant keep this up for much longe- *Cough* Is, is that my blood? did i just cough up blood? Shit, im over exerting myself. I have to end this. Now. I infused my energy into the crystals and focused it on my body, every last drop, feeling my muscles tear, and my bones crack. I unleashed nearly all my energy outwards, in a final explosion. It vaporized everything around me, nearly rupturing the core of the planet, I collapsed. Just barely holding on, and started vibrating at the frequency of the universe, feeling myself falling unconscious i finally phased through, to the original universe, i was sa- *Passes out*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus