Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

In her unconsciousness, Tardis dreamt. She dreamt about why she was there, almost like she was carefully sifting through her memories. There was one persisent thing- powerhungry jackasses. Rassilon, Zenith, and now Ember. Two of which had broken her heart, and one of those two had broken her body as well.

As all of this went through her already shattered mind, tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. Sobs unpleasant to the ear wracked her body, making her seem the mess she actually was.
Athena O'Rourke (played by Nedly)

Athena focused all her energy into pulling Tardis back into the land of the living. Ignoring the calls from others Athena persisted to talk to Tardis.

“Come on girl, wake up.” Athena said.

Tardis heard a voice- it was unfamiliar, but almost.... Like it wanted her to keep going. Tardis didn‘t want to, but she did anyways. She shakily opened her eyes, of which were wet with tears. Her vision was blurry, but she managed to make out a figure before her.
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

"Wh-Who are you?" I asked seeing a mysterious woman, who was using a blue ball on Tardis, similar to my healing, "What are you doing?" I said, and coughed, noticing i was no longer bleeding.
Athena O'Rourke (played by Nedly)

Keeping her eyes fixated on Ember, she responded. “I’m... Athena O’Rourke; Order of the veil.” Athena put the blue ball in her hand toward her other hand. It disappeared.

“Who are you all?”

“I‘m Tardis...” Tardis slowly said, shakily trying to sit up.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would walk over to remnant,He looked very strange "I must talk with you, In private. All will be explained" The wolf felt powerful, He was ready to backstab remnant when he got the chance
The wolf would attempt to communicate through his runes to mastic "Any idea who that is?" The wolf looked toward Athena

((He can communicate with his mind,So it can't be heard))

Tardis growled when Ember got close. She wanted nothing to do with that fiend.

Ember would growl at the sight of her,He would put his paw on his blade,Keeping an eye on Athena,The wolf would stand in front of remnant,He would try to speak to mastic through his runes "I need intel on the newbe" The wolf was clearly referencing Athena

Tardis heaved herself up and stumbled away, ending up at a tree in a clearing far away. She leaned against it heavily, letting her legs give out. She curled up and looked up.

Ember would feel a little bad, Feeling a hint of remorse, But not enough to abandon his mission, He walked towards remnant slowly and peacefully "Remnant.... I can explain..." The wolf was doing his best to lull him into a false sense of security, He would occasionally turn to look at Athena,The wolf was feeling a little bad,He may soon need to enter the same black lake as mastic

(So I was thinking that maybe he would kill remnant,But remnant transfers into some energy source and respawns as if it never happened))

"Wh-What is that? I hear a weird frequency coming off of you, it's vaguely familiar, like that guy from before..." I attempted to sense it, and could feel my energy returning to me, but could feel a small amount of it was still being drained by the crystals as compensation.

"What was what?" the wolf would make his runes go silent,Worrying that remnant may have picked them up

"Can i test something?" I said, noticing that as i mentioned it, the frequency dissipated.

Ember would walk towards him "No.."

I focused some energy into the hand behind my back and fired it at ember, the energy was invisible, and would only heal him, unless my suspicions are correct. Suddenly, a small explosion happened when the energy collided with him, proving my suspicions were correct. I immediately focused on healing myself as quickly as possible, this was an omega level threat for sure, someone... as strong as me...

Ember would jolt from the blast,It hurt him lightly,It appears his cover was blown,The wolf would pull out his blade and attack with lightning speed,His attacks were much faster than normal, They were fueled by the wolfs dark energy,Making them more dangerous by a ten fold

He saw ember pass him at a fast speed, around his speed when using burst, However, the attack grazed him, and did little to no damage. He has speed, but cant deal damage.

The wolf would run behind remnant,Quickly attempting to stab him in the back

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus