Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Lazarus (played by Nedly)

"Another?" He thought to himself as he backed off, his response was clear, and his intentions were. He was here, and he didn't want to be. In this maybe he could relate himself to Ember, but he couldn't care to bother himself with whatever internal problems they had. He thought he wouldn't be here for long, Aero wasn't that far away, he would just wait for Mastic. Yes, he would wait for him.
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis saw another person and cocked her head. "Oh, hello there!..."

(( Does Flare exist? ;n; ))

((flare?))

(( Ember and Tardis's son... ))

((ooooh))

(( Yep. Does he exist??? Or was that gotten rid of? ))

"Hey...?" Lazarus responded, unsure how to act.

(( Does he exist? Or does no one know? ))

"Who are you?"

(( everyone else offline ))

(( Okay.... I want him to. He's like my actual son. 🤣 ))

(( Sleep well!... ))

"I was teleported here, like everyone else... Why do you all seem like you know each other?" Lazarus was beginning to feel like he was the only one who wasn't aware as to what was going on.
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

"We were all part of the same crew." I said from on top of the cliff nearby. "We were teleported here, same as you. Thats Ember and Tardis, Right now Percy should be on his way here. I believe it has to do with a crystal and artifact on board. My computer's system tells us that we are currently on mars, which doesnt make sense." I said looking up, seeing the earth like clouds.

"Why doesn't that make sense? Mars looks like this were I come from? Are you not from here as well?" Lazarus questions intently, seeing as Remnant seems to know the most about the situation.

"No. We are not from here, Our mars is desolate, and extremely hard to maintain vegetation. We have colonies, but they have to use oxygen tanks, rather than being able to produce it. This area really lacks in pollution as well. Which is unusual, as i have never been on a planet with this clean of air, Is there anything important we need to know?" I said glancing back over to his questioning.

"I'll be leaving you shortly. I just have to wait for my Lord." Lazarus says, proud to be sharing this information with all of them.

"I'm blind, I don't pose a threat to anyone here. It seems whatever teleported you all here breached universes. I was victim as well. "

"Well, while we wait..." I slid down the cliff to see the man up close, "We might as well learn more about this place."

Lazarus stretched out his body slowly, and then suddenly stopped for no reason mid stretch. "I wouldn't recommend being near me when my master comes. Just be ready to guard yourself if he does." Lazarus was fairly loose, not really caring about his current situation. To him; this was just a detour to his goal. To finally be accepted back into the fold, to finally be one of Mastic's upper guardsmen again. He just needed to kill one more target to get into his good faith.

"Fine, Lets see if this man can give me some answers." I sat down, but still on guard to this new person. I kept my hand on my sword handle, ready for anything.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Sci Fi, Fantasy, RP (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus