Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I need some MUSIC

I need music.

Really badly.

I’ve been listening to the same songs for months now, I practically memorized all their lyrics and I can sing it on top of my head and I am very bored.

Does anyone have any song suggestions? Any language will do-English, Chinese, German, Indian or Russian or Spanish or whatever the %*&^ languages are out there as long as it sounds good.

Please help a bored person.
Go to YouTube.

Look up...

Spamalot.

🤣
Birdy99 Topic Starter

TardisCatTwo wrote:
Go to YouTube.

Look up...

Spamalot.

🤣

I hear a cat. Why do I hear a cat. There is a lot of people laughing. I am very confused 😂

But it sounds pretty good at the beginning- it is more than an hour long- I am

I’m dying

Amazing
Lol, thanks!

Do you know 'Something Rotten'?

Because the guy who starts 'I am not yet dead' in 'Spamalot' is William Shakespeare in 'Something Rotten'! 😃
Birdy99 Topic Starter

TardisCatTwo wrote:
Lol, thanks!

Do you know 'Something Rotten'?

Because the guy who starts 'I am not yet dead' in 'Spamalot' is William Shakespeare in 'Something Rotten'! 😃

And I am the King of Norway. Bugger off.

How did you find this gem?

I’m getting a six-pack from this I swear- hhahaha. But no, I am checking it out no-

The first sentence got me XDDDD Something Rotten sounds really good- and just as hilarious!
Lol, my mum introduces me to the weirdest things!! 🤣
Birdy99 Topic Starter

TardisCatTwo wrote:

Your mom is amazing please tell her that XDDDD

I thought that Something Rotten sounded serious in the first sentence but then that image was completely shattered by the fourth line.
Birdy99 Topic Starter

(Double post)
Yeah spamalot is great!

(If we talk about the musical)

I only know it in Dutch and german.

My suggestion would be

I live this life for me 7 languages

It’s epic !

The original song is german (Ich gehör nur mir) it’s from the musical Elisabeth , (Best musical if u ask me )

It’s on YouTube
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Yeah spamalot is great!

My suggestion would be

It’s epic !

The original song is german (Ich gehör nur mir) it’s from the musical Elisabeth , (Best musical if u ask me )

Oooh, ‘I Live This Life For Me’ is really beautiful to listen to! The singer has a wonderful voice 😍! I haven’t looked up the musical, or the translation but from the title, it sounds like something quite empowering?

I’ll definitely check out Elisabeth- actually, gonna do it right now haha XD

Oh wow, that musical sounds really good. I have only listened to the first few minutes of it but it sounds gooooood! Those performers are really skilled! Thanks for the suggestion!
Birdy99 wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Yeah spamalot is great!

My suggestion would be

It’s epic !

Oooh, ‘I Live This Life For Me’ is really beautiful to listen to! The singer has a wonderful voice 😍! I haven’t looked up the musical, or the translation but from the title, it sounds like something quite empowering?

I’ll definitely check out Elisabeth- actually, gonna do it right now haha XD

Oh wow, that musical sounds really good. I have only listened to the first few minutes of it but it sounds gooooood

The full show is standing on YouTube.

Elisabeth Vienna (or wien) is the original show it’s from 1992 (If I am right) with Pia douwes as Elisabeth

(I believe it was with English sub not sure)

Also

Elisabeth Essen 2001 (it was Pia her last show in that production ) it also stands on YouTube .

Vienna is a bit more dark , also the costumes . But it’s realy cute to watch Pia playing Elisabeth in age of 28 and if u watch Essen you can see how much she grow in her roll .
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Elisabeth Vienna (or wien) is the original show it’s from 1992 (If I am right) with Pia douwes as Elisabeth

Also

Elisabeth Essen 2001 (it was Pia her last show in that production ) it also stands on YouTube .

Vienna is a bit more dark , also the costumes . But it’s realy cute to watch Pia playing Elisabeth in age of 28 and if u watch Essen you can see how much she grow in her roll .

Oh wow, you sure know a lot about that musical. I haven’t finished watching the first video I found, but I will definitely check it out later ^^ And yep, it has english subs. Thank goodness haha

Those costumes are definitely very, very impressive though @0@
Birdy99 wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Also

Oh wow, you sure know a lot about that musical. I haven’t finished watching the first video I found, but I will definitely check it out later ^^ And yep, it has english subs. Thank goodness haha

Yeah it’s my favorite musical and Pia is my favorite actress
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Oooh! Thank you for those links! I really appreciate it ^^
Birdy99 wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

No problem

On the site Bilibili (If I am correct ) it’s a Chinese website but you can watch Elisabeth on it (And more of Pia douwes )

It only works on computer .

Type in
Bilibili pia douwes (its the most easy way)

Or Bilibili Elisabeth
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Birdy99 wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

No problem

On the site Bilibili (If I am correct ) it’s a Chinese website but you can watch Elisabeth on it (And more of Pia douwes )

It only works on computer .

Type in
Bilibili pia douwes (its the most easy way)

Or Bilibili Elisabeth

Oohh! Thanks for the suggestion, but I mostly use Youku or Youtube so I think I am going to look for it on there first instead.

Btw, youku is a pretty good site to look for music I think-or at least, those I tend to listen to can be found on there. Japanese songs, anime songs, english songs and chinese songs basically^^ I think there are some german and french songs as well, but I am not sure...

Thanks anyways!

Though Bilibili looks like a really good site @w@ I think I am going to use it more frequently from now on hahahaa
Birdy99 wrote:
TardisCatTwo wrote:

Your mom is amazing please tell her that XDDDD

I thought that Something Rotten sounded serious in the first sentence but then that image was completely shattered by the fourth line.

1: I will!!

2: Lol. 🤣
Emo

I don’t know what kind of music you like but I like Twenty one pilots and Imagine Dragons
Heard ya want moosic. Here

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I need some MUSIC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus