Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What are you listening to right now?

BurningBridges

Not really sure if this constitutes as a game, but I've seen it in many forums I've been a part of so far. The title is pretty self-explanatory; tell us what song you're listening to right now (making the text an actual link would be nice, so people don't have to go and look it up on their own in case they want to have a listen).

I've been obsessed with Amanda Palmer's 'Astronaut' lately. I've rediscovered her after years and I'm in love with her music all over again.
Rogue-Scribe

Been listening to a lot of Shireen of late.

They had so much fun making this video...

Getting pumped for an RP by listening to this on repeat lol
BurningBridges wrote:
I've been obsessed with Amanda Palmer's 'Astronaut' lately. I've rediscovered her after years and I'm in love with her music all over again.

OMG! I love her! Her music is the soundtrack to my highschool life. And she's from the area I grew up. She's married to my favorite author too. The ultimate power couple.
JurassicWeeb

While not a fan of the Killer Instinct series (aside from Riptor, anyway), I'm a Halo fan, and this has been a recent favorite of mine.
Pluto

Michael Jackson's P.Y.T :D
I will always love it as my most favorite song of MJ but lately I have been obsessing over it again.

https://youtu.be/1ZZQuj6htF4
BurningBridges Topic Starter

TalonHammer wrote:
OMG! I love her! Her music is the soundtrack to my highschool life. And she's from the area I grew up. She's married to my favorite author too. The ultimate power couple.
Right?! I'm so jealous of them. And I also seem to have rediscovered Palmer just as she's working on a new album, so I'm definately reeled in again. So sad about the fact The Dresden Dolls seem to tour so sporadically now that I'm actually old enough to see them. I felt so smart and edgy blasting 'Girl Anachronism' on full volume all day long back in like 2013, when I first discovered them. They, along with Emilie Autumn, who I actually did see live, thrusted me into a dark cabaret phase which held on until about 2 years ago.

'The Flower Duet,' composed by Léo Delibes, has been an earworm all day. Not quite sure if it's giving me 'The Great Gatsby-style glamorous social gathering' or 'murderer giving his latest victim's corpse an acid bath in the basement' vibes.
Old school, french-canadian, hard rock.

BurningBridges Topic Starter

'Gloria' by Laura Branigan is a total bop. The 80s in general are a total bop.

Rogue-Scribe

Faun Live ... a new (to me)video clip I found today...

Rogue-Scribe

Ciel Marie Durand (played by Falyn)

Phineas Phreak (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Phineas Phreak wrote:

This song is an absolute balm for the soul.

shukraan lak
شكرا لك

Nana Mouskouri - Mon Amour
Say something - A great big world & Christina Aguilera
Been listening to this since it reminded me of my grandpa passing away... Somehow this consoles me a little.
Rogue-Scribe

Just stumbled across this...

Rogue-Scribe

Love these ladies! Lady Clementine really channels the spirit of John ‘Bonzo’ Bonham!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What are you listening to right now?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus