Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New member of your community!

I have been writing since I was 14. I love all genres from sci fi, fantasy, to modern day. I also enjoy romance stories. If anyone is interested in writing with me, please send me a message and I will get back with you. Hope to hear from you soon!
hello and welcome! What's your favorite genre?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPR.
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! We're all a group of crazy weirdos who love to RP, duh! Don't be afraid to shoot me a Pm if you wanna chat or RP! Have fun here!
That1Gurly

Hey man, welcome! We’re all friendly, tired, and just want to role play! Come on in, it’s better than candy Land!
-Danny- Topic Starter

Thanks everyone, I am first and foremost a romance novelist. But I also enjoy other genres as well. Sci Fi, Fantasy, Modern Day, Vampires, all of it intrigues me. I promise to be a partner of descent writing skill or better. Hope to write with you all soon! <3
-Danny- Topic Starter

-Danny- wrote:
Thanks everyone, I am first and foremost a romance novelist. But I also enjoy other genres as well. Sci Fi, Fantasy, Modern Day, Vampires, all of it intrigues me. I promise to be a partner of descent writing skill or better. Hope to write with you all soon! <3
Didn't realize this was an old thread until too late. *LOL* Welcome to RPR anyway

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New member of your community!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus