Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Bionicle: The Legends of Okoto(Closed)

Whiru (played by Dreath)

"If this stuff is truly a new discovery shouldn't we get someone down here who's qualified to document it? That looks rather frail." Whiru steps over the tail like limb and walks up to Melu looking over the vase.
Bionicle Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Melu looked the vase over as Whiru spoke. "It'll be fine." He said. "We can tell the Archivists in Onu-Ifo once we get there, and send word to the scholars over in Ko-Ifo. Though might be a good idea to take something with us as evidence." Melu said.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

"Something small. Easy to carry. If we will likely have such animals to flee then we should have nothing to weigh us down." Whiru looked over to the restrained body. "So what do you think that is?"

Melu nodded. He looked around. The vase wasn't particularly heavy, though if he found a smaller item he'd swap it. "Dunno." Melu said, as he walked around to the front of the body. "It's obviously not a Glatorian or Agori. Looks like it came from the giant robot we used to live in though." He said. "Maybe it's a robot?" He offered, before spotting a small buckler shield that was hung on the wall. "Whiru, grab that shield. It's small, probably light, and we shouldn't have to worry about it breaking if one of us drops it." Melu said, before heading back to place the vase where it was. As he walked, his foot caught on one of the chains holding the tail to the floor caught on his foot. He yelped as he fell forward, the vase smashing onto the ground.

The vase shattered. "You gotta be-" Melu began, as he looked to the shattered vase. A green smoke rose from the shattered pieces of the vase. It moved through the air as though it had a mind. It passed over Melu, and then passed by Whiru before flowing to, and into, the giant body before them. The heart light blinked one, as the beings eyes lit up. The pupils were red, and the surrounding eye was a darker red.

Melu got back to his feet, and backed away from the body as it began to move. A breath escaped its mouth, as it looked down at Whiru, before glancing to Melu. "Thank you for freeing me." The body said, it's voice deep and hiss-like. There was a very slight air of confusion on the beings face, but it quickly vanished. "May I ask your names?" The being asked. He pulled at an arm, but the chains didn't give easily. "Y-Yours first." Melu stammered, slowly making his way over to get behind Whiru. "Of course. I am Makuta Pyrahn. I am the ruler of this realm." The being introduced. "Now, who are you?" He questioned.

Melu felt his heart sink. "M-Makuta?" He questioned to himself quietly. "Uh.. W-We're.... Tahu." Melu said, indicating himself. "And Kopaka." He added, indicating Whiru. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Tahu, and Kopaka." Pyrahn said. "So, are you going to free me from these chains? I presume you freed me for a purpose." He added. "Well we... uh.. assume who ever put you in there had some reason to imprison you." Melu began. "We would need to consult our... dig site leader first!" Melu said. "Dig site?" Pyrahn questioned, raising a brow. Melu nodded. "Yes we're Archivists. Our dig site leader is the Matoran in charge, and it would be best to consult him before we do anything that might disturb any artifacts." Melu said. "We are only doing this from a purely academic reason, we promise, surely you understand?" Melu said, clearly shaky. Pyrahn let out a snarl. "Very well. Go consult this Dig site leader. I will remain here." Pyrahn said.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru made his way to grab the shield when he heard the sound of the vase shattering. Turning he saw Melu on the ground with the vase shattered around him like a fragile plate.
"What did..." He says but stopped as he saw the strange green smoke emerge out of it and it moved about like an eel in water. As it moved passed him Whiru shivered and felt a chill down his spine. It flew into the body and soon the form began speaking. Whiru found himself frozen and with the title 'Makuta' was stated he felt every part of his body lock up. He wanted to go and grab his weapon but couldn't. He went to give in a response but barely a faint gasp came out. Melu spoke and gave out an excuse including fake names. When they were allowed to leave Whiru grabs the shield and quickly makes his way to the stairs and out. His body quivering and pupils contracted out of fear. He was silent as they headed out.

Pyrahn let out a low growl after the two left. He wasn't interested in waiting. His mask began to glow. The bodies littering the temple began to twitch, as their long dormant cybernetics began to activate.

Melu didn't hesitate to follow after Whiru. "W-We gotta get back to Fa-Ifo and tell Turaga Korgot!" Melu said, before the grinding screech of rusted metl moving could be heard. The two paused. "What's that?" He asked, before a slight movement caught his eye. One of the bodies near by began to move. The organic portions began to reform, forcing the limp skeletons and remaining cybernetics back into their original places. The body let out a groan as it's eyes began to flicker. Melu spotted a nearby door and grabbed Whiru, quickly going through the door and closing it behind them.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

The bodies moved jankily and stiffly as organic material seemed to grow back with a sickening slurp. Pulling to their feet the forms began to move to their feet. Janky motions becoming ever more slick and elegant as they reformed. Whiru wasted no time in following his friend and helping him close the door.
"I thought they were long dead. Even for constructs they were fossilized." Whiru says panicked as he pants and leans his head on the closed door. Old shield in hand and mace on back.

"M-Maybei t was the mask?" Melu asked. "I-I don't think I've ever seen a mask like his." He added. The room was almost pitch black, save for the very feint light that came from Melu and Whiru's eyes and heart lights. Even then, they didn't give off enough light to light the room up any.

A few secodns passed, before another feint light could be seen before the two. An odd, oval-shaped object began to glow, giving off a very feint white light. "What the?" Melu asked. He cautiously walked forward, and the object began to glow even brighter, soon lighting the room up some. The room was featureless, save for the pedestal the object sat on. Melu picked the object up and looked it over. "Is-Is this what I think it is?" Melu asked himself.

Outside the room, the body that was reforming rose to its feet. A rusty hand reached up to its still limp head, before re-positioning it as the flesh and muscle grew back to hold the head up. The being's eyes flickered slightly, before activating. They gave off a crimson glow. The Being stood where it was for a moment, before looking down. It bent over and picked up the weapon it had used eons ago before its original death, a large battle axe. It turned to head to Pyrahn's chamber, before pausing. It spotted a bright light coming from under a door near it.

The being glanced around, seeing it's long dead brothers and sisters slowly coming back from death. They could help their master whilst he investigated the light. It tried to push the door open, but found it wouldn't budge. Something was blocking the door. The being hissed, and bashed its shoulder into the door. It still didn't open.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

The banging on the door was abrupt and constant. Stone shook and tiny cracks formed. Whiru grew cold with every repeated thump. Bang. Bang. It continued and each time more and more small cracks formed and grew. Whiru looked to Melu and the stone.
"I don't know but lets get out of here as that doesn't sound friendly." He looked to the stone. "Why did we come here? I did not sign up to fight zombies. Even if the idea is kinda cool." Whiru laughs nervously to himself.

The wood was beginning to break. Melu stashed the stone in his bag. "Get into the corner over there, close your eyes and cover your heart light!" Melu said, before getting behind the pedestal the stone was on, and doing as he'd instructed Whiru.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru ran into the corner and curled up. He face the wall and huddled up to hide his heart light as much as possible. Hands over his face he waited with bated breath for whatever was outside to break in.

The door busted in, breaking into splintered shards of wood. The un-dead Glatorian stepped in. It groaned as it looked around.Thanks to the sparse light in the temple, Whiru and Melu were completely hidden. It growled. "Brother, come." Came the raspy voice of another Glatorian. "Pyrahn awaits us." It said. The Glatorian looked around the room once more before it left, following the others as they moved towards the prison chamber.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru waited for a minute before having the courage to take a breath. Once the figures were gone for a minute he looked out and around for Melu.
"Melu?" He whispered trying to find his friend in the dark.

Melu peaked out from behind the pedestal, his eyes quickly being spotted in the darkest. "Now what?" Melu asked quietly. "If that one got up the others probably did too." He said walking over to Whiru.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

"Then how will we get out of here? The rooms leading out and outside were full of these things?"

Melu shrugged. "I dunno" He said, quickly moving to Whiru as the sounds of more un-dead walking down the hall could be heard.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru pulled out his mace.
"Those things were too big. That one in here before seemed better fit than a lumbering mess of a corpse. He seemed more alive and smart." Whiru gazed into the darkness backing away from the sound. "I can't take them on with just this." He says referring to his mace.

The sounds approached as hte un-dead passed the door. If they were aware of Melu and Whiru's presence, they didn't care. The walking seemed to stop. Melu peaked out, seein the undead had stopped. Their attention was focused on the direction Pyrahn was. Melu motioned for him and Whiru to leave.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru nods and looks at the rather distracted reanimated bodies. They seemed to be gathering in the room where Pyrahn was. That was surely unnerving. Could they be going to obey him? Or maybe they're like guards and they're going to restrain him? Whiru hoped for the latter but deep down feared the former was true. Following Melu the two continue sneaking out.

Melu let Whiru take the lead. Whiru would be far better in a fight than Melu would be, should they be spotted. They didn't pass any un-dead as they went through the temple. They got outside, finding many of the dead having reformed. Apparently they were standing guard. Before they could continue, an old, rusty hammer slammed into Whiru, throwing him across the court yard. Melu yelped, and scrambled to grab his disk launcher, before being lifted into the air by one of the un-dead. "What do we have here?" It questioned in its raspy voice.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Bionicle: The Legends of Okoto(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus