Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Bionicle: The Legends of Okoto(Closed)

Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru, dazed and confused from the hit got to his feet and picked his mace up from the ground. It was getting dark outside and the figures of the undead warriors were all around him. With mace in hand he turned and saw Melu being lifted by one of the warriors. It's colour was hard to tell due to age. It looked like a dirty brown but that could simply be dirt and rust. Grasping his mace he ran forward and swung at the figures thigh.
Bionicle Characters (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

The un-dead staggered slightly, before snarling. It swung its foot into Whiru, sending him flying. Melu tried to grab his disk launcher. He pulled it from his back, but fumbled in his terror, dropping it. The un-dead snarled again, before throwing Melu to the ground. It raised its hammer above its head, before a disk flew into it, hitting it square in the chest and throwing it back.

Stepping out of the brush into the court yard was the red form of Toa Izewi, holding his disk launcher. He towered over Melu and Whiru, and was taller than most of the un-dead by a few inches. "You two, behind me." Izewi ordered, drawing his sword.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru was knocked back and rolled over. Tumbling head first backwards he landed on the cold stone as his mace clambered nearby. Groaning in pain as he held his chest he saw Melu about to be hit when a disk shot out of the jungle and struck the reanimated form. Dropping Melu is stumbled back and growled to the new come. It was Toa Izewi and as he instructed the two to get behind him Whiru grabbed his mace and went over to help Melu to safety

Once Melu was on his feet, he darted behind Izewi. "Who are these Glatorain?" Izewi asked. "How did they get onto the island?" He added. "Th-They were dead wh-when we got here." Melu stammered. Izewi's eyes narrowed. "He from the Fire Tribe?" Questioned of the undead to another. The Other shrugged, before drawing their weapon, a spear. "Who cares. Kill him and those Agorii." It ordered, as the other un-dead approached.

Izewi drew his sword, the edge of the blade soon beginning to glow as Izewi transferred heat into it. One of the un-dead let out a battle cry before charging. It raised its weapon, a large sword, over its head as it charged Izewi. It swung the blade down, but it was met by Izewi's. Izewi's sword sliced clean through, due to a combination of his sword's heat, and age of the un-dead's weapon.

Izewi shoved his foot into the un-dead's chest with a kick, sending it flying back. The other un-dead were taken by surprise, as the first un-dead collided with a few others. Even if he wasn't a Toa of Earth or Stone, Toa as a whole were far stronger, physically, than most other beings.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru watched this display of power and skill. Izewi countered the incoming strike with ease and broke the rusted weapon like a training dummy. Whiru kept his mace in hand despite knowing he couldn't deal such a blow. The recently revived Glatorain began to circle Izewi like predatory wolves.
"Not good." Whiru says nervously as he tries to keep his eyes on them.

The un-dead roared and charged forward. Izewi swung his sword, sending a blast of fire forward into the un-dead, burning them and throwing them back, before spinning around and swinging at the other un-dead, breaking through their weapons like the first.

"Back off!" Izewi ordered. The stunned un-dead did as he ordered. They were unaware of the Toa code, or what a Toa even was, and had just come back to life. They weren't eager to be killed again. The un-dead behind them moved out of the way as Izewi began to back up, hoping to Get Melu and Whiru out of the current situation.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru grabs Melu by the wrist.
"Lets go while they're stunned and distracted." Whiru begins to pull Melu into the jungle to flee. He had no idea what he would find but with mace in hand he thought it better than the reanimated bodies of dead warriors

Melu quickly followed. Izewi backed up after them to ensure none of the un-dead followed. The three moved for a bit before stopping. "Where did those glatorian come from?" Izewi asked. "Been through this region of Onu-Oko plenty of times and never saw them." Izewi said. "I-I don't know." Melu stammered.

"I... I think there's a Makuta in that Temple." Melu said. Izewi paused, looking down at him. "A Makuta? I thought Teridax killed them all?" Izewi asked. Melu shrugged. "I don't know how he got here, but that's what he said he was. I think wem ight've accidentally released him." Melu said. Izewi looked to the ground thinking. "How?" He asked. "Well, we went into that temple. I broke a vase and a green cloud went into this iant thing that was chained to the floor and it came to life." Melu said. "We also found this. I think it's a Toa stone." Melu added, digging the stone out of his bag.

Izewi took it and looked it over. The glow dimmed in Izewi's hands, but it still gave of a feint glow. "Ekkimu needs to know about this." Izewi said. Izewi handed the stone back to Melu, before he put it in his bag. "Go to Av-Ifo. Tell Turaga Ekkimu what happened here and about that stone. He should know what to do." Izewi said, as the rusty grinding of the un-dead's armor could be heard. "I'll fight them back to the temple to get you two some time." Izewi added.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru stepped in and spoke.
"But where is that from here? I'm unsure where we are currently and this jungle isn't exactly hospitable or safe." The sounds of rusted movements and janky limbs came through the jungle and sent a shiver down Whiru's back. Whiru gulped and looked to the jungle. Anxiously tapping his mace he swallows. "Fine. Which way though?"

"I-I dunno. I can't see any real land marks near by to make the old map useful." Melu said. "It's should be South-East from here." Izewi said. Izewi said, indicating the direction to Av-Oko. "I'll meet you there." Izewi said. "Get moving. Fast. I'll make sure they don't follow you." He added, before heading int he direction of the rusty metal sounds.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

"Lets go then." Whiru grabs Melu by the wrist and runs off into the jungle. The sounds of metal on metal and cries of battle can be heard behind. Keeping his mace in hand Whiru tries to get the two of them through the foliage hopefully avoiding any unwanted attention

Melu yelped as the two began to run. He staggered and had some difficulty keeping up with Whiru, who was probably in better shape. After running for a solid ten minutes they stopped. Melu panted. "Do-Do you think they followed us?" He asked.
Whiru (played by Dreath)

Whiru was panting heavily. The adrenaline which got him this far wearing off he looked back towards the ruins. At least he thought he did. He shrugs in the darkness.
"I don't think so. I can't see much here and they were glowing so I'd think we could see them." He smiles and put his mace on his back as they took a short break.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Bionicle: The Legends of Okoto(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus