Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » closed 1x1

jacob (played by alacard40)

jacob walks over to the truck and asks her if she would like to do anything and as he does a black shadow apears in the sky above and he sees his brother fall onto the ground dead as damian looks at him and yells your brother is no longer here to help you try to take me out 6 more and your blood dept is paid and its just you and me as he throws a bleeding black rose on the body and disapears. as he wispers in bellas ear this must be done or the wars will start again.
bella (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

wars??? what wars??? " she says with a baffled tone of voice... she looks at the shadow.... " thanks for the rose by the way" she says
damian azorim (played by alacard40)

damian whispers into bellas ear 8 generations of shadow jumpers have survived being annihilated by 8 generations of vampire scum like jacob mostly from his family line all we wanted was to exist not much more

why cant you guys just get along?? she asks

the war will never end till he is dead i wont let it end till then

she sighs " are you getting in or not jake ? " i don't know about you guys but im ready to get out of here "

damian wispers n bellas ear ive tried to stop this but he refuses to stop its like i have to die for it to end he will kill my friends family and anyone who trys to get close to me.

we will see about that she whispers back

the only way that this war will end is if Jacob and his clan disappears Ive tried to make peace and he refuses
guardian kyo (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

" jake get in " says raising her voice

yes what is bothering you jacob asks. and if it has to do with the grudge between me and emo boy there is nothing that can change .you can have him if you think i will stop. ive heard all that before
guardian kyo (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

just get in jake or i will leave both of you behind.... " she says in a huff

he gets in and shuts up

she giggles " would you like to join me on a hike? " she figures that they can get their homework done in the meadow she found

he smiles and tells her he'd luv to.

she parks in the drive way turns the truck of grabs her pack and gets out and heads to the trail in the woods in her backyard

he follows

after a few min they get to a meadow with purple flowers in it and the occasional rose bush... she finds a spot and sits down " what is the beef u have with damian? cant you just make peace with him? " she says

he tells her that if he wont die the war will happen again and that his family pride is on the line and that its better to be in a clan with pride than to be part of a clan with no honor to there name.

sighs and shakes her head, she opens her pack and fumbles with some books and takes the book she is reading for english..... " you guys should just make peace" she softly says as she looks up at jake

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » closed 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus