Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » closed 1x1

damian azorim (played by alacard40)

Damian whispers in bellas ear trying to make peace is futile for 100 years ive tried and ive watches 8 generations go to war .
bella (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

" damian y did you follow jake and i here " she says a bit miffed off

this field is ware half of my clan died overnight he wispers in bellas ear and he knows this he knows im here alot
jacob (played by alacard40)

the olny way there will be peace is if damian gives up his immortality jacob tells bella

she starts on her homework... she then notices that suddenly a rose is on her books, she looks up at jake then looks up at damian. she has a puzzled look on her face as she isnt used to guys fighting over her

damain wispers in bellas ear this field was full of roses till the soil got poisoned with blood now they olny come up on rare occasion

she smiles as damian starts to charm her... she gets her homework done and starts to head back to her house... she walks slower then before, as she stumbles over some roots occasionally, she thinks to herself "hhhhmmm... im going to leave my window open tonight since my room is on the second floor "

when jacob isnt paying attention damian hands her a rose from the shadows and gives her a kiss on the cheek and disapears

she smiles and blushes and giggles slightly, as she holds the rose.
jacob (played by alacard40)

jacob looks at bella holding a rose with a jealus look in his eyes

are you jelious jake? she says with a smile her house comes into view, a car is parked next to her truck

he gets out of the car with a pissed off look and walks off like he is out to kill someone

damian whispers in bellas ear telling her she is beutiful
guardian kyo (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

she shakes her head and unlocks the front door and walks in, and starts to walk up stairs

damian walks to the door and walks in and feals bellas heart calling him and follows the fealing to her room

she put her bag on her bed and turns on her lap top, then puts a cd in her cd player and turns the volume up... she settles in her chair and checks to see if her mom e-mailed her. she doesn't notice that damian is in her room.

damien comes up behind her handing her another rose telling her he has never seen one as beutiful as her
. as he looks into her eyes

she blushes 3 shades of red " thank you " she sends her e-mail and goes down stairs and puts the roses in a vase then starts to cook dinnrer for her and her father

damien quickly sheds several pieces of his black clothing revieling a classy outfit underneath and follows and offers to help

damian tonight i made plans with my dad to night... u need to go... i'll have my window open if you want to come back later.. " she looks at him with an apologetic look

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » closed 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus