Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » closed 1x1

jacob (played by alacard40)

jacob looks up and smiles at her and looks at damian and tells him dont think this is over just because i lay down my swordmore will come for you .and passes out in her arms as damian disapears looking sad .
bella (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

she holds jake, watching over him, hoping he is going to be ok.. she sings softly
damian azorim (played by alacard40)

meanwhile damian is sitting in a tree branch smoking a cigerette wishing that cancer could kill him depressed and sad

she looks up at damian in the tree " damian...... " she says softly, but doubting he actually heard her, she feels jake stir as he starts to wake

he lights up another smoke looks in the pack and shakes it hoping to find a mystery cigerette and throws thew box aside and lites it up.

jake looks up at bella and smiles a half cocked smile and giggles did he kick the crap out of me that bad this time.

jake? " she says with relief in her voice... " jacob say something... " she says softly trying not to startle him

he looks up and giggles and curls over in pain tell me i won the fight please

as he looks into bellas eyes.

it wasn't much of a fight jacob " she says.. " jacob give up on the fight.. if not for yourself, then do it for me... please jake... " she waits for his reaction
jacob (played by alacard40)

Jacob looks at her and tells her he did earlier but that more will come for him weather he tells them to stop or not. as he try's to kiss her and falls back in her lap.

she smiles at him and leans down and kisses him on the cheek. " your weak, and need your rest " she whispers then glances at damian in the tree.

Damian looks down with a sad look on his face and then reaches for a smoke and when realizes he out and disappears without saying a word to anyone

she helps jake up " do you want me to drive you home? " shes up for ditching school

jacob looks at her and cringes as he says yes

she drives him home as he directs her.... drives down a shaded path

he stumbles out of the truck and falls face first on the ground and curls over in pain trying not to cry from the pain
guardian kyo (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

"JAKE!" she runs to help him up, and walks him to his house

Damian appears out of no ware and helps Bella carry Jakob to his room and disappears again before anyone can say anything more heart shattering to him.

" rest jake " she leaves driving slowly as she thinks about damian... her heart calling to him once again

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » closed 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus