Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » closed 1x1

damian azorim (played by alacard40)

damian apears outside with a bottle of liquor in one hand and a cigarette in the other and says its OK my family line has had all the same luck in love you cant hurt me to badly.
guardian kyo (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

she sighs " get in damian... " as she stops her truck

he gets in and sits quietly as she drives
bella (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

they get back to her house and she starts for the meadow

he follows her like a lost puppy trying to find a safe place in life.

its a beautiful day, the sun is shining the birds are singing, the flowers in the meadow look pretty, bella's eyes glitter as the sun light hits them, she lays back in the grass of the meadow.... she is very content at this moment.... she is completelyenjoying the day

Damian stands around in a half translucent gaze like a empty shell having no soul
guardian kyo (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

damian please lighten up.... ur here with the girl that you love and your so gloomy " she says, her voice like a melody playing... she looks up at him and smiles

Bella hears a faint whisper in the wind but how long before Jacob takes you away in the wind as it blows softly by bellas ear as Damian stands like a forgotten statue almost as in a dead trance.

bella reaches up and pulls damian down jerking him out of his trace, she spontaneously kisses damian

he snaps out of the gaze and puts his arms around her and runs his finger up her spine as he holds her tight in as a wave of combined energy of love and desire surround them as he looks into her eyes almost like a enchanting gaze lost in the sands of time. with a smile he hasnt shown anyone in may years.

she blushes 3 shades of red, "damian are you ok?" she asks, she feels like they arent alone, but to her that doesnt ruin the momen.

damian looks into her eyes and smiles as he kisses he r softly and the air around them swirls with all colors and manors of emotion intertwining into all forms of energy filling the field with life like never seen for many years as he holds her tight. as a bed of roses grows around them .

she smiles brightly and looks at the roses, she is in awe of everything. she suddenly looks behind damian and into the forest... " damian..." another females voice rings out around them

Damian looks at Bella and tells her to stay in the roses as he leaps out and yells you your a forgotten memory not meant to exist ever again why did you come back as a girl walks out of the woods carrying 2 farming scythes now leave our fight ended years ago as his eyes turn black as night. and the wind starts to blow like a storm of shattered faith and anguish .
angel (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

damian...." her voice soft like a breeze " you have forgotten me "

Damian looks at her and says you know none of us can ever forgive you for selling out the clan to the counsel your the reason im the last one . i killed you you need to stay dead like the soul that your suppose to have no go and never come back. his eyes turn from black to straight blood red and black energy flows from his body like blood .
angel (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

damian im not alexis... but i am who u called your angel " she looks down

he looks up at her and tells her he will never fall for her false love again and turns from her as the winds keep blowing and he takes bellas hand and they appear mysteriously in her room.

she looks slightly confused... " what was that about " " i have seen her at school "

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » closed 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus