Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » closed 1x1

damian azorim (played by alacard40)

he says he will be back later and waits till its dark filling time with sharpening his skills in ther woods with some friends who were element benders
and waited till his sence kicked in that he was wanted
bella (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

she takes a shower and get ready for bed, she turns her room light on and opens her window and put some music on then sits on her bed

damian heres the music and goes to he room through the darkness of her closet comes up to her and takes her hand and gives her a loving kiss as he looks into her eyes

she looks at him " why are you so against jake " she wonders out loud

damian tells her he is not against jake but that he just want to have a fair chance at survival and that for many years jake has tried to kill him and make his life as miserable as possible as he holds her hands softly.

aaaaahhhh i see she says through a yawn.... we have school in the morning " she says quietly

he holds her tight as he snuggles up to her and holds her hand lovingly as he strokes her hair softly and smiles

she falls asleep and as the first light appears in her room she finds damian gone

outside she hears a noise as Damian blast Jacob against a tree saying maters of the heart are bellas choice whatever she picks is her choice as Jacob lays hurt at the base of the tree and Damian shakes his wrist and says dammit you got dirt on the shirt as he4 waits to wish her a good morning.

she runs down stairs and out to jake " jake are you ok? " she says as she kneels by him then looks at damian " DAMIAN HOW COULD YOU!!! " she yells

Damian speaks back in the voice of a gentleman i though you might like it if i said good morning and Jacob went on the offensive and wouldn't stop i don't hurt people if i don't have to he kept attacking me. it wasn't personal

she gives damian a look then turns back jake " jake?" she says in a panicked voice

Damian tells her that bolt h of them have Ben hurt like that due to there conflict many times and its a normal thing that happens . and how he was getting possessive like her heart was his property to control and he got more angry when he told him her heart can make its own choices not his for her heart. sorry you had to see ether of us like that all i want is this war to end . dont think bad of me as he vanishes a tear in his eye.

she shakes her head and stays with jake until he comes around... " damian u didnt have to attack jake like u did " she says under her breath
arios (played by alacard40)

a shadowy figure walks from behind him and looks at bella , warn and battle torn he tells her that his urge to fight him will never end and not to try when some of his own family cant get him to stop.

she stands and stumbles back away from jake.. the figure startled her, he eyes full of panic " JAKE!!!!" she yells

damian apears and and walks up to her and jacob and says to jacob you do know that we need to stop fighting i am a faster healer than you and wont be permently hurt your not that lucky besides whats the point of fighting for a girl if your gonna kill yourself before you get a chance to show what you can be. ive ofered peace and i offer it again you just have to give up your pride and let the past go . if not for youself but for the chance you could could have bellas heart if you really want to try ive shown my colors time for you to show yours. as he smiles at bella.

she smiles at damian then looks at jake with worry in her eyes as she waits for jake to say something...anything really... she tries to refrain from screaming jakes name again

he looks up and smiles at Bella then with a swift motion shouts a finger at Damian . like i said when you give up your eternity i will give up the fight.

" jacob please give up on the fight... if not for yourself, then do it for me... please jake " she says, her voice quivering.. she looks down at him with pleading eyes, she wants jake to come to her and wrap his arms around her, but bella keeps her month shut, not saying word.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » closed 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus