Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Once apon a time~Enchanted forest (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Robin ann Mills (played by Beldesia) Topic Starter

Ok so weve got regina❤️ Hook😀 Gretel😁 and robin^^ i guess we could start but some of us may need to fill in parts for some of the others as needed. Also id like to start mid to last season aka roleplay through some of the season yet continue it to after the show ends so we can make nee plots and such^^ sound good to everyone??
Regina (played by DorianM)

Could I suggest building a group and some settings this week-end? This way maybe we can attract more people.

Maybe I can cast my evil spell and create Storybrooke?
Gretel (played by Cookiesareyummie)

Sure that’s fine , i continued watching since today and I am in season 3 loll, but I can watch the last season
May I join?

Regina wrote:
Could I suggest building a group and some settings this week-end? This way maybe we can attract more people.

Yes and yes regina^^

KendraDawn wrote:
May I join?

Yes, cannon or OC?? Just asking so i know whos who

Bump.

Will build tonight, sorry!
May I join? I've always been a big fan of the show and always wondered what it would be like for my main OCs.

Sure u may, also seeking some cannons id youd be willing to play any^^ if not its ok
I can play hook and gold if everyone is okay with that? I don't wanna take up a lot of characters if someone wants to play a certain person. I only play gold too if no one wants too.

I am just getting started, but group is now created here - https://www.rprepository.com/g/ONCE

Please apply with your characters.

Everyone join the group regina made IF you want to play and make sure its as the character you desire
Hook (played by Wolfzone92)

I'm here! Lol so awesome to be here.

Hello everyone, the group is now set up here and we are building ONCE!
Please be sure to join with the character you would like to play!

https://www.rprepository.com/g/ONCE
Hey is this still open, I’ve seen all 7 seasons and love the show.

Yes, I believe it is, we are still preparing and gathering! Please check with Robin what characters are still available.
Also, I’ve checked out the group and I’d like to point out that wonderland, and neverland are entirely different realms from the enchanted forest. Along with this
Arindel is across a large body of water to the north of the forest.

I don’t mean to be nit picky. It’s just that I get hung up on details like that.

But that's good, send comments, it's a WIP and I did not have much time yet.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Once apon a time~Enchanted forest (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus