Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Twilightpelt (played by NyxPara)

Twilightpelt looked up from sorting herbs when hearing his name being called and perked his ears in surprise at the sight of an unfamiliar tom alongside Maycloud. When they got closer, the medicine cat picked up the slight scent of kittypet and slit his eyes in anger and confusion. "Is that a kittypet with you Maycloud? What's he doing here?"
Maycloud (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“Oh... This is Falcon. He is a friend we wanted to know if we could let him join...” Maycloud mewed shyly. “I can ask Thornstar if you think he can stay.” She licked her chest fur, then looked at Falcon.

“I am Falcon,” He mewed, the small muscles under his pelt tense. “I want to join stormclan...” And so he diped his dark head in respect.
Thornpad (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Thornstar was to busy with sleeping in his den to notice Falcon.

Twilightpelt gave the tom a look but shook his head dismissively. "I believe Thornstar is sleeping currently. He can stay the night and ask in the morning."
PastaSalad Topic Starter

((Timeskip?

(I vote timeskip)

Thornstar awoke to the stench of kittypet in his camp, his groggy eyes flashed around, like a wild rabbit trying to exscape.
PastaSalad Topic Starter

(((Ima go to bed, I’ll be up later
Bombsqwad14

(Hey I know you starteded all ready but my friend use to tell me to join a warrior cat rp for some time now and I would like to join. I will make a new oc or just turn one of my old ones into a warrior cat character.)
PastaSalad Topic Starter

((Okay

Twilightpelt also woke up sometime later, shivering after his dream of cats yowling in horror and feeling from something he could not see, to the scent of herbs and lingering kittypet. The medicine groaned thinking of what might come that day and sat up straight to groom his itching fur.

The leader padded swiftly to his medicine cat’s den. “Do you smell that?” He asked, groggily.
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt looked up at his leader- noting his slightly ruffled fur and groggy voice before answering with slight exasperation. "Maycloud brought back a kittypet yesterday after you went off to sleep. He wishes to join the clan."

“It’s only typical that she would find one of her old den mates eventually, what’s his name?”

"Falcon." Twilightpelt responded. "They are probably in the warrior's den."

“Falcon?” The Tom mewed, thinking back to the prophecy, No way, just a coincidence...

"Yes." Twilightpelt noticed his leader's sudden shift of behavior. "Is there something the matter?"

“Ah, its just, the prophecy was worrying me, how you said something about a Falcon in the prophecy.” He mewed, turning to walk of speedfully.

Twilightpelt was stunned. How could he have forgotten the prophecy? He shook his head to hid his shame before slowing padding towards the entrance of his den to see his leader walking briskly away. The silver and black tom turned back into his den and sorted his already sorted herbs to calm him down.

Wind blew over the empty clearing, not many cats were awake then, and it would stay that way for a while. He padded swiftly towards the warrior den, and looked inside to see Maycloud curled up besides the dark kittypet. “Maycloud.... Falcon. Come here...” He mewed commandingly.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus