Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt waited anxiously for Thornstar to return with news of whether he would allow them entry into the Clan.
Maycloud (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

The two cats lifted their heads and stood, they padded towards Thornstar. “Can he join us?” Maycloud mewed hopefully.

Twilightpelt noticed his lack of goldenrod.
Thornpad (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“Oh, Maycloud... I guess. You look so excited. I guess he can stay. Falcon... from now on you will be called Falconwing. I’ll tell the rest of the clan tonight.”

Twilightpelt saw that too more herbs, comfrey and cobwebs, were fairly low as well. "Goldenrod, comfrey, cobwebs...goldenrod, comfrey, cobwebs." The medicine cat would mumble to himself the herbs so he wouldn't forget.
Thornpad (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Maycloud was teeming with excitement as Thornstar spoke. “Go see if you and Falconwing can help out Twilightpelt.”

Before the old Tom finished Maycloud was already leading her friend towards the medicine den. “Good morning~” she mewed.

Twilightpelt jumped slightly, too focused to notice the two cats coming into the den. Seeing Falcon, the tom guessed that Thornstar had let him join the clan. "Thornstar has let you join the clan I presume?" The medicine cat halfheartedly pushed a poppy seed back in it's place, a little ashamed for not hearing the two cats come.

“Ah, yes, and his new name is Falconwing.”

"Then welcome to the clan Falconwing." Twilightpelt purred the welcome.

Falconwing smiled. “Thornstar sent us to see if you needed anything.”

"Well, I do need a bit more of goldenrod, comfrey, and cobwebs. If you're willing to come with me to find some then that would be plenty helpful."

“Ah, we are both willing!” Maycloud bounced excitedly.

And so the she cat dashed out with her friend, laughing and talking, ready to look for herbs.

Twilightpelt soon followed the two warriors. He panted as he caught up with them.

“Goldenrod grows around here, right? And comfrey near the gorge?” She mewed politely.

"Yes. Comfrey has the big leaves while goldenrod has small yellow flowers." Twilightpelt huffed out, slightly out of breath. He began looking in small brushes.

“See Falconwing! I told ya!” Maycloud smiled at Falconwing, then prodded a bush, looking for herbs, but a spider crawled on her paw and she jumped, then shook the bug off. “Found a web-“ she remaru.

Twilightpelt purred in amusement and also gathers some cobwebs from his bush.
Other Warrior Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Nearby wandered a small kit, looking helplessly about for its mother. It’s pelt was black with a white underbelly, and white spots and ears. “Mum?” The kit squeaked.

Twilightpelt looked behind him to see a small kit looking up at Maycloud and he widened his eyes in shock.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus