Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Other Warrior Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

The black and white tom-kit stood, wobbly on his long, thin, stick like legs as he stumbled towards a dark purple flower. “A Black Delight Viola Sorbet. What I’m named after.” The flower was mostly black, the purple was only near the bright yellow middle of the flower. The young kit sniffed the flower, it’s sweet fragrance alluring his mind into the calm milky area that was between energetic and tired. The smell could hold him there until the last moment he would breathe, if he allowed it to, but he knew, he could not linger to long on his mother’s favored flower, which in turn, she named him after. Sorbetkit knew all to well of the flowers that held his namesake.
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

"Thank you..." , Twilightpelt watched the young kit talk and smell the flower he was named after. A river of sympathy for Sorbetkit ran into the medicine cat's veins.
ThatSinfulLiar

((Hey, sorry for interrupting this! I'm just letting you all know before this RP goes on any further, you can't RP in the Looking for RP forum. It's an OOC forum. I would highly recommend that you guys ask get this moved to the General Roleplay forum as soon as you can.))
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

((Will do, thank you!))

((I made the chat in the general rp forums as asked, we can continue from this point on there))

((The chat is Called Stormclan ‘n Stuff))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus