Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt gently licked Sorbetkit's head before leading him with his tail toward the medicine den since there was no queens currently to take care of him.
Other Warrior Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

The small kit followed Twilightpelt.

Twilightpelt got to his den a immediately searched for borage leaves and honey as supplements for milk.

“What’cha doin?” Sorbetkit asked.

"I'm trying to find something to help feed you until you can eat fresh kill." After Twilightpelt found the leaves and sweet liquid, he chewed them up before spitting and mixing it with the honey.

“Oooh...” Sorbetkit mewed “that smells sweet.”

"It is very sweet. Here." Twilightpelt nudged the chewy pile towards Sorbetkit.

Sorbetkit kit tapped the mixture with his paw then licked it up. “Thank you.” He mumbled in between mouthfulls.
Maycloud (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

She laughed as she and her friend hunted.
A small kit had awoken from a deep sleep. He yawned as big as he could. He was sleeping in the sun and found himself alone, and he was very hungry.

"You're very welcome." Twilightpelt wrapped the rest up for another time in some leaves before placing it besides the poppy seeds.
(I was wondering if i could join this role play you guys) if I can I could be a warrior.

(I don't mind but PastaSalad runs it so you have to wait for them to also give you the thumbs up)
(Hey would i be able to join too?? I want to be a kit)
PastaSalad Topic Starter

((Yeah, what’s the kits name?
PastaSalad Topic Starter

((Oh and yeah, what’s the warriors name.

Sorbetkit sat down by the medicine cat and curled his tail around Twilightpelt’s front leg.

Falconwing could feel the wind pick up, rather fast. Some golden and flame red leaves pelted downwards in a spiraling dance of colors.

Twilightpelt gave the kit a small lick on the head as he made sure to have enough herbs in case the kit got sick suddenly.

“I like all your plants,” Sorbetkit mewed.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus