Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Twilightpelt (played by NyxPara)

Twilightpelt was startled by his leader's presence. He didn't even scent him coming! "O-of course Thornstar." , Twilightpelt stuttered slightly as he dipped his head in respect and greeting. The tom realized he should share the prophecy with Thornstar as soon as possible. Though it could not be here, not yet.

"Look at this mighty vole Maycloud caught this morning! It could feed half the clan." Twilightpelt let out a small mew of laughter.
Thornpad (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

The large amber Tom chuckled along. “Your right!”

Twilightpelt let out purr. "Say, Maycloud." The tom turned towards the young warrior. "Could you do me a favour and collect some poppy seeds?" Twilightpelt angled his ears towards his leader, indicating that they were for him. Once she leaves the prophecy can be told to Thornstar without worrying the rest of the clan.
Hollyfrost

Okay I'm back... But I didn't realize you planned on doing the RP in the public forums... I thought it would be in PMs.
Maxine (played by Wolfzone92)

Could I join with Maxine?
Jackalcloud (played anonymously)

Hey! Can I join with Jackalcloud?

Though, I want to make her an apprentice for this roleplay, so she’d be Jackalpaw.
PastaSalad Topic Starter

Ah, sure, I can add Jackalpaw, but Maxine, isn’t your oc a wolf not a cat?
Maycloud (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“Ah, of course Twilightpelt! Silence you don’t have a apprentice right now!” She mewled joyfully to her med cat before bouncing up, and bouncing off and out to find some poppy seeds.

"Thank you!" Twilightpelt called after the very optimistic warrior. Once she was out of sight and out of ear length, the medicine cat turned towards Thornstar with a grave and troubled expression. "There is something important I must say to you Thornstar. StarClan has sent me a prophecy last night in my dreams."

“Oh.... Bad news or Good news?” Thornstar mewed wearily, his voice hushed, fur fluffed, as he bent down to lick his chest fluff down.

A hop skip and a jump away from the camp, young Maycloud had started to pick up the sent of another cat, not of her clan, as she started to follow it. Her tail flicked in anticipation.

"Bad news I'm afraid. 'The rise of haze and the dawn of falcon will bring a fall to the clans.' , this is the prophecy shared with me. I'm not sure what it means entirely, but I know that it is very, very bad." Twilightpelt gave his leader a worried look. "Maybe we should keep a lookout for any falcons this new-leaf...just in case."
Jackalcloud (played anonymously)

Alright, thanks!

Also, isn’t roleplay supposed to be in the actual forums, and not in the looking for rp forums?

((Eh, it doesn’t really matter with this chat I guess,

“How Morbid...”

"Yes. I suggest to keep the clan in the dark about this, for the clans safety." Twilightpelt said with indifference.

“Yes, for now. It is wise to trust your suggestion.” Thornstar remarked, “cats may fall into paranoia, and suspicion if we inform them...”

"Yes Thornstar." Twilightpelt dipped his head to his leader and a small tap on the shoulder with his silver tail before glancing around at all the warriors mingling about the camp. Until he could figure out what the dream was warning them about, the clan with remain without it's knowledge. Twilightpelt felt a tingle of dread of what was come in his stomach.

She had followed the sent to a dark tom, whom was almost black, but not quite. He had black stripes mingling with the dark grey. His eyes were a blue, flashing with hunger. Maycloud blinked at the dark cat. “Um.... hello?” She’d mew to the rouge.

The Tom leaped up in surprise, “what!? A clan cat?” He spun around, standing with a growl towards the young warrior...

Twilightpelt looked around the den and decided to organize some herbs to get his mind of the prophecy so her could think about it later when his mind wasn't hazy with sleep. So after casually giving his leader a comforting lick on the shoulder he turned to look over each and every herb.

Maycloud looked just as startled as the rouge. “Falcon?”The shecat mewed in surprise. Now, it wasn’t a well known fact, but Maycloud was found as a kittypet kit by Thornstar, when he was the deputy, Thornpad. Falcon was the name of her old friend.

“May!” The dark Tom yowled then dashed over to lick his old friend’s ear. “I missed you...”

“I missed you to, Falcon. Why are you out here in stormclan land?” Maycloud asked, softly.

“Looking for you....” He admitted. “I want to join your clan...”

“I’m not sure that the other cats would agree, Falcon. But, I can show you to my clan...”

And so the two cats padded swiftly as light danced on their pelts from gaps in the thick layer of forest leaves, the wind ruffling their fur as the sun started to setover the mountains in the far distance. The old friends reached the entrance for camp, and Maycloud took a deep breath. “Hey Twilightpelt...!” She mewed, as she padded into the clearing, Falcon behind her. She hoped that the leader would still let her go to the gathering, although she had brought a kittypet into camp.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus