Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Other Warrior Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Falconwing spotted the herb, with the small yellow flowers. He padded over and picked it up in his mouth. “Mumfll I fround the comfreh.” He tried to say with the plant in his mouth, but it was hard to understand.
Maycloud (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“What is a kit doing here?” She asked softly, turning to look at the kit, crouching to get close to eye level.

The kit touched the medicine cat with its head.
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt sniffed the kit for any sickness or sign of injury, finding none and no scent of any other clan, he looked up to the two warriors. "I'm not sure...hey there young one." The medicine cat leaned down to the kit. "What's your name?"

“Sorbet. Like the flower.” The Tom-kit mewed.

"That's a very nice name. Um...where are your parents...?" Twilightpelt looked around but had a feeling he might already know the answer.

The sun was starting to set over the horizon and the predators would be out soon, and would make a quick snack of a lone kit. “I can’t find mum. I don’t know where Da is. They went hunting this morning and didn’t come back.”

Twilightpelt flicked his tail in dislike at the kit's parents for abandoning him. The medicine cat slightly nudged the kit with his nose. "Then how about you stay with us until we find them again?"

“Ah, okay.” Sorbet nodded and mewed. He took a step forward and almost tripped. Sorbet almost tripped a lot. He had weak bones, like most kits, and long legs are hard to walk with, even as a kit.

Twilightpelt picked him up by his scurf and gently started padded towards the the camp, flicking his tail to signal the warriors to go ahead and warn the clan.

FalconWind dashed towards camp with Maycloud close behind. “Everyone, Twilightpelt found a rouge kit, he is bringing the kit here, do not be alarmed.”

Twilightpelt walked in soon after with the kit in his jaws.
Thornpad (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Thornstar padded up to Twilightpelt. “Where did you find this kit?”

Twilightpelt dropped the kit gently on the ground before replying to Thornstar. "We found him in the forest while looking for herbs. His parents have-" The medicine cat quickly looked at the kit before continuing, "- gone hunting and not come back yet. We cannot leave a kit to starve or to be made fresh kill out in the forest by himself."

“Yes, I agree. I’m just glad you found him before night fall. What is his name?”

"Sorbet." Twilightpelt looked at the kit as he said it.

“Sorbet, you will now be called Sorbetkit.”

The kit nodded.

Twilightpelt sighed silently. A lot has happened recently.

Sorbetkit stayed close to Twilightpelt. He rubbed his head against his leg, thanking him for letting him stay.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone want to do a warrior cat role pla (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus