Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stormclan 'n stuff

Other Warrior Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((Sure))
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

A little kit mewed for help as she was hidden under some leaves while she was injured.
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt rolled onto his back from the force. "I'm being attacked!" , the tom mewed in mock horror as his paws flailed around in the air.

The kit fell into the snow, laughing.

Twilightpelt laughed as well and sat up properly.

Sorbetkit sat up then, licked his paw and smiled. “I’m gonna be the best hunter!”

"That you will be." , Twilightpelt purred.

I wonder if any plants are still alive out there,” The kit glanced out towards the entrance of camp. “I bet you could use them, because it seemed you were low on some plants.”

Twilightpelt was surprised that the kit noticed. "What plants am I low on?" , the medicine cat asked patiently.

“One plant had small blue or pink star-shaped petals and hairy leaves, and the other was a small, white flower with a large, yellow center.” The kit spoke of the two herbs, borage, and chamomile.

"Good job. That's borage leaves for milk supply and chamomile for traveling." Twilightpelt purred in satisfaction at the kit's knowledge.

“Borage, Milk supply. Chamomile, traveling.” The kit noted to himself quietly.

Twilightpelt twitched his tail in amusment. He glanced at the said herbs and decided that he should probably get some more while the early light was out.

“What do other herbs do?”

"A lot of different things. Burdock root is for rat bites, catmint helps stop greencough, dried oak for infections...many different herbs with many different uses."

“Wow, so many herbs with so many uses!”

Twilightpelt purred. "Yes there is- and that's only a few. There's even more!" , the young Tom thought of his apprentice days where he was swarming his mentor with questions about that only Starclan could answer, which caused his mentor a great deal of annoyance. Twilightpelt couldn't see why. He liked answering questions of young kits.

“How did the clans figure out what herbs do?” The black and white kit mewed.

...Except for this one. Twilightpelt told the kit what he was told by his own mentor, Gingerdawn. "A long time ago, when StormClan first had a medicine cat, a very dangerous sickness spread throughout the camp. Without knowing what to do to cure his sick friends, Dovecreek had turned and asked StarClan for an answer. Our ancestors shared with him three herbs. Cobweb, catmint, and marigold. With these herbs Dovecreek was able to cure StormClan of sickness. He shared his discovery with other clans and together they managed to find other herbs for other conditions."
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

The little kit mews loudly for help

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stormclan 'n stuff

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus