Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stormclan 'n stuff

All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Nightrush, a very slim black warrior yawned as she went out to find some fresh kill for the clan. Her copper eyes scanned the undergrowth for signs of prey before she heard the mewling of a kit. She set off in that direction.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

There was a small kit under a tree.

Nightrush found a small kit under a nearby tree and sniffed her wearily. Knowing she couldn't leave the kit alone or it will die, the warrior picked her up with her teeth as gently as she could. She took the kit back to camp.

She would try to look at her as she mewed loudly

Nightrush would grumble to the kit through her teeth. "Stop squirming or I'll drop you."

Her ears went down

The elder warrior walked into camp and padded towards the nursery for a queen to take care of the small kit.

She mews a bit
Other Warrior Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“Okay, wait... look! It’s, uh? Nightrush? With a kit?”

Maycloud stretched and yawned, then woke her mate. “C’mon, let’s hunt.” She mewed happily.

The dark tom awoke, stretching so that he could hunt and speak with Maycloud.

Twilightpelt perked his ears at the kit's retort and looked outside his den to see Nightrush's tail poking out behind the entrance to the nursery. Confused and interested, the tom padded just outside the den. "Stay here Sorbetkit, I'll be right back." , the tom looked back as he said it before taking a few more steps toward the warrior and new kit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightrush looked around the nursery but noticed that no queens were inside. With a huff she turned around to back out and spotted Twilightpelt's silver and black body making it's way towards her. Not wanting to hold the heavy kit any longer she placed the she-kit on the ground below her and nodded at the medicine cat. "I found her under a tree just outside the camp."

“Okay.” He mewed.

Twilightpelt dipped his head slightly at the warrior and inspected the kit tenderly, as to not hurt her. He scented no sickness or blood. He sighed in relief before looking at Nightrush. "Was anyone around?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The she-cat shook her head. "No cats in sight or by scent. Completely alone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twilightpelt nodded before grabbing the kit and turning around back toward the medicine den. Upon entering he placed the small kit down on an unoccupied nest and looked through his herbs for honey and borage leaves.

((Runepaw is in BlossomClan, not Stormclan))

((Whoops- I get confused between the two you know?))

((I know how you feel,))

Sorbetkit watched, observing.

((Been meaning to ask, how do you do the color thing?))

Twilightpelt found said herbs and started chewing the leaves into a plump and added it to the honey, stirring it a bit with his paw. He hopped over to the young she-kit and gently opened her mouth to allow the sweet poultice to go down the kit's throat. He licked his paw clean before sitting down, tail swishing in thought.

(([Color = *Insert Color Name*] I use MidnightBlue, Darkslategrey, Forest green, and maroon ))

“Hmmm.”

((YouTube won’t let me watch Tokyo ghoul and I’m upset.))

(( Hello? ))

((AH IT WORKED :D))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stormclan 'n stuff

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus