Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » One amuseing thing from your day...

So last night my friend sent me a video he'd taken a couple nights ago at a party....

Here's what happened:

So the building they were at had a pool very close to the side of the building. And the building was taller than a usual high-dive, so people were diving off of the roof into the pool. My friend went to the roof to jump into the pool , but when he opened the door to the roof, an awful beer smell hit him. He said this is when he turned his GoPro, he saw a drunk couple getting....ahem.....intamate right on the ledge. In the video, he ran up to them and kicked them off of the ledge. Beer bottles went soaring as the half naked couple flew off of the edge and into the pool.

I laughed so hard that i choked on my cereal.
Rogue-Scribe

(I post here at the risk of getting this thread locked for being too old to reply to...)
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Just write one amusing thing that happened today (or yesterday)

I quite enjoy watching the Willie Wagtail birds fly around the back yard snapping up insects.
nightmqre

Like I do every Saturday morning, I woke up at 5am and thought I was late for school until I realised that it was only 5 and it was a Saturday. XD
JustAGuy

/bme
-Playin on my old Xbox 360
-Things prone to overheating and shutting off whenever it feels like it
-Was replaying Far Cry 3
-About 4 hours in with the last save about an hour ago
-Xbox overheats and shuts off
mfw
zrwxqL7.jpg
Me and my Starbucks barista got into a 5-minute conversation about llamas while I was waiting for my order.

It was also in the drive-thru, with four cars behind me 😂.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I woke up early for me 6am because they are plowing the parking lot for snow I also have to do it Monday and Tuesday more snoooooow.
Erroneous (played anonymously)

Speaking of snow...

We got our first snow of the year ever here in Hobbiton.

82060-D9-F-9174-4593-B32-C-F46-BA26-F0-B79.jpg

On a completely unrelated note, my dad decided that our outside dogs needed a nightlight..
Starwarsfan

The snow !!! They don't have snow plows on our military base so we have over a foot of snow no school for the whole week
I told a friend I found a new place to RP in, and proudly told him I stopped a street fight over the weekend.

He did not realize the street fight was in the RP. Hahaha!
One of my characters is fond of drinking and always carries around a flask, and I woke up to this guestbook comment on his page:

GlKtHjf.png

That guy is trying to be so suave with his ridiculously huge flask!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » One amuseing thing from your day...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus