Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Long Hiatus

TheLily

I do not want to talk about it, but there are real life issues that are screwing me up and I'll be back when I'll be back. If it's an emergency, you can contact me on my DA page, but I don't want to talk about my issues and I don't want to roleplay.

So, yeah, see you when I see you.
Sanne Moderator

I'll miss you terribly, Lilykins. :( If you need someone to talk to, PM me or talk to me on Steam or Skype, okay? <3 Love you!
I'll miss you Lily! <3 But just know that I'll be here when you come back. Take care and hope everything works out alright.
You will be missed. Hope everything is okay. Love you Lots. <3
Take all the time you need, Lily. I'll add my hopes that everything works out for you.
TheLily Topic Starter

I am back "part-time". I agreed with my doctor to limit my time doing fantasy time, as it were. I am also unfortunately stuck on my kobo to type on. I am really excited to be back and hope that being on rpr can be more incorperated into my life and that I can stick around while my memal health is brought back to100%.
Your doctor doesn't seem to know the greatness that is RpR! I do not see how fantasy is a medical thing, but it does give me all the feels. Take your time getting readjusted to RpR, you have been gone for a while!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Long Hiatus

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus