Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

((Can anyone join? I have been wanting to try some open forum rp, and while I have no skyrim characters I'm quite familiar with the game))
Unknown user

"You should already know." The female figure spreads her pure white wings out. "You're not alone child." She says as she fades away.
Unknown user

Avri wrote:
((Can anyone join? I have been wanting to try some open forum rp, and while I have no skyrim characters I'm quite familiar with the game))
(yes you can)
Kosma (played anonymously)

(who is she?) she looked annoyed.

Avri walked tiredly towards the city she didn't realize was whiterun. It had been a long walk from windhelm, but the more distance she put between her and that orphanage, the better. Her goal was to reach the small town of winter hold, a place she learned not long ago had a school of magic she desperately wanted to join, but being that the weather had warmed, and the snow was gone, she figured she was going the wrong way.

She slowed as she walked, fairly certain she was seeing a figure ahead. She was a bit nervous about who it might be, but then she had run across kinder peoples in her travels so far, hopefully that luck would hold out....if not, hopefully she could make it to the city guards before something happened.

Kosma snuck a bag of coins into the girl avri pocket. Then dissappeared from sight. She went to her own shop. The night mother was the only one who cared about her. But she had almost been killed by the dark brotherhood so refused to be listener. She was only just a kid as well. Not even a teenager yet and yet already known as a deadly assassin.

Avri snapped her head and upper body back, fairly certain she had just felt something....but there was nothing there. It was as if a shadow had just passed through her, and given that thought, she shuddered slightly and began walking towards the city a bit quicker still looking back over her shoulder. She turned around finally and hastened her pace, now fearful something she had just felt was hunting her.

In Avri pocket was really heavy. It was enough for Avri to live off of for a couple weeks. she giggled. she hoped it be a pleasant surprise. she then went her own way to her shop. sadly yet lonely. but she had gotten use to it. now to find the bandits.

As Avri ran she realized there was something slapping her leg...no....there was something in her pocket? She stopped a moment looking behind her. There was no one, it seemed to be safe for the moment, she thought, so she reached into her pocket and pulled out the abusive bag she didn't remember putting in there. She stared at it curiously a moment before pulling the string tying it closed.

She couldn't remember seeing so many coins in her life, she pulled a small handful out and just looked at them. Where did this come from? Avri wasnt a thief, well not usually, but extreme hunger does strange things to a girl sometimes. Before she could think of any possibilities, she was interrupted.

"Hey!" Avri turned around, now presented by one of the guards of the city, "Kids arent allowed out here alone, where are your parents?" Avri froze, not sure what to say. The guards eyes moved from Avri to the coins she held in her hand and back, believing he was piecing something together.

"Ohhh," he said, sounding as if he had acquired an epiphany, "so you're some kind of thief," he said taking a couple steps towards her.
Unknown user

Avri wrote:
Avri snapped her head and upper body back, fairly certain she had just felt something....but there was nothing there. It was as if a shadow had just passed through her, and given that thought, she shuddered slightly and began walking towards the city a bit quicker still looking back over her shoulder. She turned around finally and hastened her pace, now fearful something she had just felt was hunting her.
"Don't be afraid, I've come to give you a message." Says a beautiful celestial voice behind Avri.

there was a note in the bag. one for the gaurds. the other for Arvi. zilla thought about giving up and go to the brotherhood.

Avri popped the coins back in the bag, suddenly nervous noticing some paper inside the bag. She heard a voice behind her and was suddenly confused. A message? Maybe it was on the paper in the bag, she thought. She reached into the bag to see what was there but before she could claim it the guard took her firmly bu the wrist, preventing her from collecting the message.

"The Jarl doesnt look too kindly on thieves here, no matter how young they are," his grip didn't hurt much, but it was clear to her that he was serious. "Now where did you get these coins, and where are your parents at?" He demanded. Avri stammered for an answer, having no idea where the coins came from and unable to tell him her parents were long gone.

the letter was within Avri reach. if she could get it to the guard. something might happen. it then started to snow.
Unknown user

Avri wrote:
Avri popped the coins back in the bag, suddenly nervous noticing some paper inside the bag. She heard a voice behind her and was suddenly confused. A message? Maybe it was on the paper in the bag, she thought. She reached into the bag to see what was there but before she could claim it the guard took her firmly bu the wrist, preventing her from collecting the message.

"The Jarl doesnt look too kindly on thieves here, no matter how young they are," his grip didn't hurt much, but it was clear to her that he was serious. "Now where did you get these coins, and where are your parents at?" He demanded. Avri stammered for an answer, having no idea where the coins came from and unable to tell him her parents were long gone.
A hand grasps Avri's shoulder. "It's okay guard, she's with me. I gave her that money so she can go to the shop for me, but seeing how you've never really committed your life to the one. You'd be a little greedy." This beautiful white hair female figure give the guard ten gold pieces. "Now, may we be on our way?

Avri shot a look up at the lovely lady holding her shoulder, then back to the guard after, who had released her hand upon hearing the explanation. He wasnt in the business of accepting bribes, but still he held his hand out accepting the gold pieces this figure offered. After all, he had a family to feed too. "My mistake," he replied, "I thought your daughter was out here alone, stealing from the merchants. It wouldn't be the first time I had seen it." He pocketed the coins, nodding at her, "be on your way then," he finished, turning to walk away.

Avris looked up at the newcomer, unsure of what to make of her just yet. She reached into the bag and pulled out the paper she had seen in their earlier, offering it to the white haired lady, who just saved her from either jail or another orphanage, questioningly.
Unknown user

The figure puts a hand up. "This is for another man." Kneeling to Avri's level. "My name is Aerin. I've brought a message for you. Go to Whiterun and wait for his voice to speak in the silence. Then head south to county Bruma. There you'll find a spring and that is where you'll truly call home."

"Whiterun?" She asked, certainly she had heard of the place but she had no idea where it was. And Bruma she had never even heard of.

"Who's voice?" She asked, still holding the paper in one hand and the bag in another.
Unknown user

"You'll know." Aerin backs up and her white hair shines to almost as strong as the sun. Pure white wings unfurl from her back and she fades away. "You'll know."

Avris confusion festered...she was grateful for the help but the lady was weird, talking strangely so that she could not understand what she meant. Avri turned around looking at the city behind her. Seemed like a good enough place to at least find some food, though she didn't like the idea of spending coins that weren't hers she didn't know what else to do with them, and hunger made a girl do strange things.

Now she just had to avoid that guard going into the city. As she walked towards the gate, she pulled the pieces of paper out from the coin back and opened each of them up, looking at them.

Kosma entered her shop setting her stuff down. She then thought about who that figure was. Then she thought of what if she join dark brotherhood? It be nice cause she belong. But a part of her knew better.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus