Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

Unknown user

A light under the door jam of Kosma's shop and a swoosh sounding like giant bird wings pass by. Then a faint knock on the door.
Kosma (played anonymously)

“ yes?” She looked at the door. Her eyes narrowed. Who was getting on her nerves? She looked upset. She calmed herself down.
Unknown user

A note is slipped under the door. And the light moves away with the sound of wings swooshing into the air.

She takes the note and reads it. Hoping this was explaining why that winged lady kept annoying her. She sits to reads the letter closely.
Unknown user

The note reads. "Dear Kosma, you probably don't know who I am, but I know who you are, or at least who your mother was. I've written to you to tell you something your mother never told you. Your father wasn't that drunk she told you about that died in a bar fight. He's very much alive. Right now he's in Whiterun. He was part of the force that freed Whiterun from the imperial occupation. He misses you and your mother.

Greetings from,
Otar, house of Bayrn."
Unknown user

A man in a dark robe would be seen getting thrown out of the Bannered Mare, as he hits the floor clattering of bones would be heard as a female voice would be heard from the inside "And dont come back freak!!" as the door of the Bannered Mare shuts loudly the man would stand up as brushing dust off of his robe and picking up a bunch of bones off the ground putting them back in random places

"Talos damn it i knew it was a bad idea to go into Whiterun, One second your drinking milk the other a man is beating you with your own arm" the man turns and starts walking down the street "Now where do i get potential minons and milk" as the man would get more furious he would go into behind the houses stopping and then stomping the ground "Damn it, im a real bone head" he would collapse against the house wall "Well i dont need filthy peasant milk"

As he continues rambling about peasants and milk his speach would get slower and slower as he finally falls asleep

Zella glared. “ he not my father! My family gone!” She ripped the letter. She never knew her parents she had survive only with the night mother voice. She wrote back to the being. “ stop! You now nothing. I was abandoned left for dead! If anybody been there for me it not them! So you know nothing!” She sent it and broke down crying. Maybe her only peace would be the dark brotherhood. Maybe she could actally have a family there.
Unknown user

Nekro wrote:
A man in a dark robe would be seen getting thrown out of the Bannered Mare, as he hits the floor clattering of bones would be heard as a female voice would be heard from the inside "And dont come back freak!!" as the door of the Bannered Mare shuts loudly the man would stand up as brushing dust off of his robe and picking up a bunch of bones off the ground putting them back in random places

"Talos damn it i knew it was a bad idea to go into Whiterun, One second your drinking milk the other a man is beating you with your own arm" the man turns and starts walking down the street "Now where do i get potential minons and milk" as the man would get more furious he would go into behind the houses stopping and then stomping the ground "Damn it, im a real bone head" he would collapse against the house wall "Well i dont need filthy peasant milk"

As he continues rambling about peasants and milk his speach would get slower and slower as he finally falls asleep
A few hours pass as a female voice speaks out. "Hello there sir."

A friend of Zilla saw the man. “ hey if you need milk and friends I’m heading to a friends place. “ he looked at the angel “ you just caused my friend pain and ruined her day. You should leave her alone. That was not her father I checked. If you knew her actual life you let her be!” He gave Nekro milk. Smiling at him.
Unknown user

"I'm sorry, I never gave any letter to who you speak of." Aerin seems very confused as to who this person speaks of. Last Aerin saw Kosma was when she didn't want her help.

He held up a letter. “ who else has been around whenever she around”
Unknown user

Aerin looks confused at the letter. "Who are you?" She thinks in her head. "Forgive me, but when did this happen?" Aerin says.
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

Avri walks around the path leading up to the front gate. As she does she cant help but to notice the guard she encountered earlier. She tries not to look but glances over, making eye contact with him for only a second. She looks back forward and quicken her pace, waiting for the guard to call out to her. The guard, being satiated by the coins the strange woman gave him earlier, or the story she provided, says nothing and Avri makes it up to the gate. The front guards let her into the city without a lot of resistance. The city isn't bustling per se, in fact it was similar to windhelm with a dirt floor instead of the hard cobblestone. She looked around as she proceeded straight in, wondering where the best place to find some food was.

Kai “ today. She said there was a knock and a shining light with wings.”
Unknown user

"I was out of the city speaking to an old friend of mine." Aerin looks at the man on the ground. "Sorry to bother you." And Aerin turns away and walks away.

“ no I’m sorry you just sound like what she was saying. Seeing a light but not reflecting on the wall.” He explain and apologized.
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

*When Ryku stumbled up to some shop, he collapsed near it of exhaustion since he ran 30 miles from his homeland to whiterun..but he didn't make it and said to himself* "Is this it....Am I dead..."
Unknown user

"It's okay. Oh crap, I'm going to be late! Nonononono...eeeeeee...can't be late." Aerin runs off to Dragonsreach. As she enters the hall she sees the Jarl. "Hello Bulgruff. How has it been?"

Zilla looked outside her shop. Seeing Ryku.
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

*Ryku then slowly raises his head to see Zilla and immediately trying to get up to say hi but he didn't have enough strength left in him to stand up and immediately falls back down* "Hey...Zilla..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus