Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

matthew ebonsword (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

*matt sees her start to close the shop* you heading out?
Kosma (played anonymously)

“ I’m going to join the the dark brotherhood. I’m going to tell the words of binding.”
matthew ebonsword (played by matthew22) Topic Starter

ok... (gtg se yall tmmrw)

She packs her stuff. ( ok)
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

"Well, does that mean I have to go..? Is there any more shops around here that I could stay at..?" *He says*
Zombie character (played anonymously)

*I apprea in kosma shop* stop right there criminel scums!!! Dark brotherhood is criminal orgenization. I will bring u all to the dungeon now to facee jarl balgruuf punishment! *i bring out my whiterun sword and shield and look at them menancingly* dont dare resist, this is skyrim on legendary mode. I can even kill the dragonborn if hes here!!

Suddenly a scythe struck at the gaurd. “ you leave her alone. She needs the brotherhood to survive. If you do it I will e punish you.” It was the legendary mabuz. He was one of the best assassins and a noble with very high influence. Enough to cost the gaurd his job. “ your not taking the girl. Am I clear?”
Unknown user

Another gaurd bursts in

"I heard somone say stop right there criminal scum, what is going on? did sombody steal a sweet roll again?" he would draw his sword raising his shield again

"Or was it that Dragon guy shouting again" he would approach the fellow gaurd "No matter its time to pay a fine or serve time in the dungeon"

Mabuz took Zilla with him and soon dissappeared.

*He stood in the way of Mabuz, clearly this guard was beyond influence and dedicated to his duty* You are not clear! Strike at me, and I will take both of you to rot at your cells!

*Sword and shield in hand, beside Jhon, his closest partner, brimming him in confidence*

Come on, make my day! Jhon and I've faced worse than assassins of your ilk!!

“ she not part of the dark brotherhood. We need to go let us pass. I need a medicine a curtain person has. They just happen to be in the dark brotherhood. Now go let me save this girl before she goes mad.”

What do you think, Jhon? Should we? *He asked Jhon, still making sure to look at Mabuz incase he tries anything*

Suddenly Zilla collapsed. But mabuz caught her. “ if her and her friend die cause you keep me here then guess what happens? I have 2 girls who are really sick one near death at home the other in my arms.”

*He sheaths his sword* Fine, be on your way. But do not make me regret it. If I see any of you louts coming aroud here all suspicious-like again, I swear I'd take you all to the dungeons! *He gestures them to move along*

He gets on his horse and rides off to get the medicine.
Unknown user

"Really were gonna let them go?" he would say sheathing his sword and letting out a sigh

"Well guess its back to harassing adventurers and looking out for any theif's" Jhon would turn to the other gaurd "Lets go i think i saw somone putting buckets on peoples heads, he might be the one who stole that one flower from Dragon's keep" he would turn to face the exit walking outside into Whiterun

Suddenly there was fighting nearby. It did not seem well. It was very bad...one was hurt but had put most of the attackers close to death.
Unknown user

The gaurdsmen would see the fight, Jhon would go over to one of the gaurdsmen at the stall

"Go alert the Captian, Get us some more men this might be a riot for all we know" the gaurdsmen would nod to eachother Jhon going over to the fight while the other one starts heading twoards the barracks with one of his comrades

Jhon would start sprinting twoards the fight drawing his sword and raising his shield and loudly shouting "Stop right there criminal scum!!" as he approches closer

I only will when they stop and when I find there leader. they killed a lady and left her daughter foe dead. im just doing as the daughter asked. to kill the one who killed her mom"
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

"What...Just...Happened..?" *He said really confused when he saw all the gaurd stuff and he soon exits the room walking on his way when this gang came up on me and started to push me asking for money, when I say no constantly his men grabbed me and the leader punched me* "H-Hey...Stop I already said I have no money..Do not make me hurt you..!!" *He said trying to free himself* *After the gang heard me say that they responded* "What are you going to do..? Puny kid....Your weaker than the weakest person in my gang.!!" *He says going for another punch* "Thats it...I warned you.." *He said pulling out his dagger and flipping the people who are holding on to me in front of me hitting the guy, I then lunge at them cutting them all in the arm in a split second* "I said I warned you...You should of retreated.." *He said as the leader guts up charging at me* *I then slide right past his sword putting him in a headlock from behind, then kicking him to the ground* *He then starts to walk off*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the land of skyrim (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus