Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » *hugs* *love* *attention* and *affection*

CoyBoat275 wrote:
As much as I don't like Christmas, and I do not like hugs... I will give positivity.
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY AND YOU ARE DOING GREAT, AND THAT EVERYTHING GOES YOUR WAY SOON!

I understand, I appreciate your positivity. Thank you :)

(((((((positive vibes))))))))
Serene wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Serene wrote:
Oh ı love hugs! Well, mostly at least.

*Sets up a stand and starts waiting.*

Free hugs for everyone!

*tackle-hugs Serene!* Lol

<3
Aww, you don't have to deal with so much action to hug me xD
3cf28df9sd113956315b09fffe37d9b380692dc8aefca7787.gif

Awww----thank you, sweetie!

Ok. No tackle, then. Just hugs.

giphy.gif

((hugs you))
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Merry Christmas and holiday hugs all around.

Thanks, LakotaSiouxWarrior.

*accepts your hug and holds you tight*

Hope you have a good productive weekend <3
ChocolateIceCream wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS HUGS

*Smiles and squeeeeeeeeeeeezes ChocolateIceCream back*

*Hopes she doesn't then melt.*

(badum chhhhhh!)
Winters_Fury wrote:
-Pops into the forum post with a snap of my fingers the way Q from Star Trek goes in and out-

Hiya all, Santa Winter here!

-is dressed in Santa outfit, hence my writer icon-

This Santa may not have gifts to give, but I can give out hugs myself!

With that, I leave ya'll with this: -inhales- Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Kwanzaa, and anything else I might have forgotten which would go under Happy Holidays! -exhales and breathes- Phew!

-hugs to any and all who wish to receive one from me-

Ahh, I love Star Trek.


Hello, Santa Winter. ;)

Yep, yep...I can see why that took a large breath.

"Happy Hanukkah Hugs" <--- gotta love the alliteration!

(((happily accepts hug)))
Deumeawyn wrote:
Summer Christmas hugs from the Southern Hemisphere to all!

Summer Christmas 👀--what a concept! But I suppose it has it's advantages. ("For Christmas, let's go to the beach!")

*gratefully accepts your embrace*
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Merry Christmas hugs all around.

*smiles and hugs you back*
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
-Pops into the forum post with a snap of my fingers the way Q from Star Trek goes in and out-

Hiya all, Santa Winter here!

-is dressed in Santa outfit, hence my writer icon-

This Santa may not have gifts to give, but I can give out hugs myself!

With that, I leave ya'll with this: -inhales- Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Kwanzaa, and anything else I might have forgotten which would go under Happy Holidays! -exhales and breathes- Phew!

-hugs to any and all who wish to receive one from me-

Ahh, I love Star Trek.


Hello, Santa Winter. ;)

Yep, yep...I can see why that took a large breath.

"Happy Hanukkah Hugs" <--- gotta love the alliteration!

(((happily accepts hug)))

Captain's Picard and Janeway are my persona favorites. ^-^

"Happy Winter Solstice hugs"

-hugs in return- ^-^
Winters_Fury wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:
-Pops into the forum post with a snap of my fingers the way Q from Star Trek goes in and out-

Hiya all, Santa Winter here!

-is dressed in Santa outfit, hence my writer icon-

This Santa may not have gifts to give, but I can give out hugs myself!

With that, I leave ya'll with this: -inhales- Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Kwanzaa, and anything else I might have forgotten which would go under Happy Holidays! -exhales and breathes- Phew!

-hugs to any and all who wish to receive one from me-

Ahh, I love Star Trek.


Hello, Santa Winter. ;)

Yep, yep...I can see why that took a large breath.

"Happy Hanukkah Hugs" <--- gotta love the alliteration!

(((happily accepts hug)))

Captain's Picard and Janeway are my persona favorites. ^-^

"Happy Winter Solstice hugs"

-hugs in return- ^-^

Thank youuu. And ah yes, I also love Picard.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year hugs
[*] Gives all wuffle nuzzlez merry christmas happy holidayz aroooooo ^.^[*]
Merry Christmas hugs
Akali_Fang wrote:
[*] Gives all wuffle nuzzlez merry christmas happy holidayz aroooooo ^.^[*]

O.M.Godess! Cute! Thank you!
Merry Christmas and happy New Year hugs
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Merry Christmas and happy New Year hugs

Hey, Sweetie! Merry Christmas to you too. Happy New Year to you too, Precious! (((Many warm hugs to you too.))) 🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️🎄♥️
Woops, multi post.
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Merry Christmas and happy New Year hugs

Multi post.
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Merry Christmas and happy New Year hugs

...
Abigail_Austin wrote:
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Merry Christmas and happy New Year hugs

...
You killed me xD
Serene wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Merry Christmas and happy New Year hugs

...
You killed me xD

LOL. It froze and I kept hitting the "post" button over and over again so it works hurry. Nooot a good idea. Then it wouldn't let me delete them, only edit, so I...well, yeah. I did that. ^^ lmao.

Glad you got a laugh out of it.

At least I didn't accidentally do what Vol did and post something 76 times.

That was funny.

(Love ya, Volllll...)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » *hugs* *love* *attention* and *affection*

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Copper_Dragon, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus