Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber goes to her locker
Finch (played by Stereotype)

He frowns, unable to find the classroom that he's supposed to teach at. He then checks his watch and winces, seeing that class is about to start.
Olivia Aswell (played anonymously)

For about ten minutes Olivia stood around people watching before she had noticed that Erica wasn't back yet. A quick smoke break shouldn't take this long. With a sigh the backpack she brought with her is shouldered and she moves to the doors, looking out through their glass windows to try and catch sight of her but the girl is nowhere to be found. Strange. Quickly a text asking her where she went is sent before Liv turns back towards the rest of the school, sighing again as she looks around before walking to her locker.

It wasn't unheard of for Erica to skip school but on the first day? Maybe something came up, who knows. Groups of people still occupied the halls, the new students who were being introduced to the school easy to pick out with their curious glances in all directions and the vaguely familiar faces giving them background history. She should have signed up to give a tour, that would have been the perfect opportunity to meet others and possibly make friends. But it was too late now.

Her locker was on a new hallway this year. She used to share with Garret but breaking up did away with that so now she was on her own. Not that she minded, being independent was a new and exciting thing for her. Quietly she does the combination and opens it up, the hinges letting off a metallic squeal that causes her to cringe a bit, looking around to see if anyone was staring at her before beginning to organize everything she brought with her inside.
Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana)

Allison starts to walk away from the group, looking back and waving. As she goes to turn around, however, she bumps into a young man, "Oof," The sound comes out involuntarily and she nearly loses her balance, grabbing onto the guy to keep it. When she regains her balance, she blushes, turning her green gaze to him. "I'm so sorry." She squeaks out, her face a light pink. Then she takes her hand off of him, realizing she'd placed it on his shoulder and she straightens, once again fixing her bag.

He rubs his head, wincing. "It's fine, I should've watched where I was going. Oh, um, do you know where the art classroom is? I can't find it anywhere." He sighed, somewhat embarrased that he can't find the classroom he's teaching at.

amber finds her locker
Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana)

She smiles slightly, looking down at her own recently received schedule. "Hey, cool!" She exclaims, noticing that she, too, had art for first period. "And no, sorry. I'm probably just as new as you are."

She pulls out her phone, and pulls up the map of the school. "Apparently, this room, Room 104 is...just around that corner." She looks up and stares hard at the aforementioned corner, starting to walk in that direction, her black waves bouncing slightly with each step.

"Phew, thanks for that. It would probably be a bad idea to be late for my own class." He heads to the classroom, rubbing his neck in embarassment that he hadn't thought to use his phone.

Amber unlocks her locker door

He wrote his name on the board in the art room and flopped into his seat, yawning.

Amber grabs her books and gets a pass from the principal

He checked his watch and looked around, wondering where all the students were. "Huh, that's strange. Oh well."

Amber goes in principle Randy’s office
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

Ryku was opening his locker when he saw two people bump into each other....One looked like a teacher and the other looked new, but he looked back at his locker and put everything he didn't need away* *After a bit, he then continues to his next class, which is apparently art even though he didn't want art...He wasn't a good artist and he didn't like art, so why did he get in art..He has no clue* "Why art...? I don't even like art..." *He then looks at his schedule and notices that the art room is straight ahead and the teacher with the new girl walked in* *Ryku then quickly runs over to the door and enters with his binder in his hands and his hood on* "Geez, why art...?" *He whispers to himself* *He then quickly sat down at one of the seats way at the back and pulls out a book he reads until his teacher starts giving out orders or whatever...Introducing maybe...He had no clue..*

(Woah...Who said I was a principal...?)

"Ok, let's take attendance. Who all is here?" He asked, unsure who was supposed to be in the class.

"Well, could you call out the names...?" *He calls out from the back of the room*

Amber gets a pass thanks principle randy, walks out of the office and goes to art

"I.... didn't get a list." He replied, somewhat embarassed

(Whatever...you can use my name for the principle...)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus