Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana)

((Imagine my response after Allec's. Lol))
Zombie character (played anonymously)

He walks out of the school, sees the brewing fight, and grins. "YES, FINALLY!" He pulled a bag of popcorn from his pack and started eating.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She snarled more as her ears, tail and her wings come out. She was mad and tired of being bullied by him.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" You can't intimidate me with that look Pup. Also Do I even know you?"

She snarled again as she tried to calm herself down.

"Foxy!" Allison hisses, her eyes starting to glow with an unearthly green power in response to Foxy's display of power. She squeezes her eyes shut and opens them to expose her normal sea-green. "You can't just do that. Expose your powers like that. This is a mortal realm." She whispers, her eyes searching Foxy's.

His eyes widen when he sees what Foxy just did, but he continued shoving popcorn into his mouth. He got out his phone and snapped a photo before quickly stuffing it into his pocket.

"He's been bullying me and I'm tired of being weak!" she snarled at her friend

"I dont know what your talking about. But Im just sitting here minding my own business."

She snarled as her teeth turned razor sharp

Allison snarls back, her eyes flaring silver in her anger, "Don't snarl at me like that." She calms down, though her eyes retain their silver hue. "Let's talk about this like civilized human beings."

((Didn't finish))

She breathes heavily as she turned back to normal,. She soon fell to her knees, really sore and weak

He frowned, no longer interested. "Aw, c'mon!" He walked away.

She turns to the guy, her silver eyes glaring into his. "Are you telling the truth?" She asks. She had a way of telling if people were. It was in their scent. And in the way their hearts skipped beats. Perks of being blessed by a goddess. Now she had all the senses of a wolf.

She spit out a bit of blood as she turned back to normal

"Looked I dont even know her. If I do know here I would picked on her right now with no hesitation."

Allison calms down, her eyes returning to green. "Foxy, he's not lying." She looks down at her friend, crouching beside her. "We should...probably head to class."

He walked into a hallway, leaned against the corner, lit a match and started messing wth it.

On his thought "That was my last beeer for this month..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus