Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana) Topic Starter

((Artemis is the pup in her arms. Lol.))

Allison had set Artemis down beforehand, allowing the pup to sniff around Steve. Artemis gives a playful yelp as Steve lifts her up, her ice blue eyes closing in content as he gives her the ear scratch.

Allison smiles down at them before disappearing into her room, slipping out of the dress. She winces as her hands explore the bruise on her stomach, just under her chest, left by James, when he'd assaulted her. She looks around, she'd most likely fall asleep after eating, so she picks up her only nightclothes left, wrinkling her nose. "Why'd my aunt have to give me this?" She asks, holding up the dainty, nearly see through nightdress. She shrugs it on, pulling her hair into a messy ponytail, a few dark strands framing her face.

She walks back into the living room, a laugh bubbling out unexpectedly at the scene before her. Artemis had wriggled around in Steve's arms, and Darius found it hilarious to knock Steve onto his back, licking his face. Whisper was the only one standing back, and she looks up at Allison with an almost guilty look on her face, as if to say sorry she'd allowed it to happen.
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

Steve enjoyed playing with the pups. "These guys are fun!" He said as Allison approached. He was laughing and playing until suddenly he looked up at Allison standing nearby. He was stunned as he looked her over from the floor. She was wearing a nightgown that teased him with the way it hung over her curves. Could he see through it? He thought he could, but when he looked harder, he couldn't. He realized he was staring as he sat up on the floor and scratched one of the pups. "Wow... Allison, you are stunning!"

Allison blushes, ducking her head as she tugs on the bottom of the slip. Then a smile tilts her lips upward, brightening her eyes, "I know they are. I sort of...took them in when Whisper came to me. She was pregnant at the time, and I couldn't help myself." She rubs the back of her neck sheepishly, walking into the kitchen and taking out the frying pan, for the eggs. "That being said..." She cracks two eggs, whipping them swiftly as the stove heated up, "I don't consider them as my wolves. I'd say I'm more their human."

She looks back at him as she pours the eggs into the pan, stifling another laugh. "Do you want help?"

He played with the pups as Allison explained their origin. He entertained, adn was entertained by them as Allsin cooked breakfast. Of course, Steve looked over to Allison regularly. When she asked if he needed help, he said, "No, I'm good." He distracted them with a fake toss and got up and they went chewing on each other.

He went to the sink to wash up before breakfast as Allison was nearly done. He grinned for a moment, but after a pause, he dried his hands on the tea towel that hung by the oven. "You know, I was half-tempted to imprint my wet hands on your butt, but you had a rough day, and it wouldn't be right to play around like that." He did let his eyes slip to look at her breasts perking up under her slip. Steve took a deep breath and sighed.

Allison had just finished the eggs and she turns off the stove, turning around to face Steve, raising an eyebrow. "You were going to what now?" She goes over to Him, a sly glint in her eyes as she wraps her arms around his neck...to open the cabinet and grab two plates. She grins, knowing he could feel her pressing against him, because she could certainly feel him pressing against her.

She pulls away, placing the plates on the counter beside him. She makes her way to the freezer, opening it quickly to grab the leftover pancakes. She sets two of them, for her, on her plate. She looks over at him, "How much do you want?"

Allison was quite the woman, and she knew what she was doing to him leaning into him like that. She got his mind off of breakfast for a moment as she walked away with the plates.

"Um... I'll take two." he said, clearly distracted by Allison as she faced the the chill air of the freezer. For some reason he found it getting warmer in the room. He finally looked at the nice plate of food Allison made.

She nods, taking two pancakes for him, setting them on the same plate. She places it into the microwave. After they'd been warmed up, she takes the plate out. Taking her two pancakes and placing them on the other plate. Finally, she takes the eggs, giving a generous amount to both of them. She goes to the cupboard and cranes her neck up, looking at the syrup.

She sighs, "Why?" For it had been paced too high for her to reach. A pout crosses her face and she folds her arms, glaring at the offending bottle of syrup.

Steve walked over and stood behind Allison and looked up to the syrup bottle. "I think I can get that." he said by her ear before he stretched his arm up.
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*Amber wore a beautiful black and white sweater with tight dark blue jeans with her long perfect black hair down her back wearing her makeup so perfectly with her royal blue eyes with the smell of shampoo and her perfume with her camalize skin wearing her black and white converse and her neck choker and her dark red lipstick that is matte she is the hottest and prettiest girl around her royal blue eyes sparkled in the sun light wearing her Rolex watch with jeans that curve her body perfectly*

An early rising elderly man was out walking his dog as the skies grew light just as he had done every morning the last ten years. He paused to admire the 1970 Pontiac GTO parked outside a house he was familiar with. When he heard sounds coming from the house, he smiled and coaxed his dog to move on.
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*amber looks at u*

(Haha. Funny, Steve.)
Scarlet Danvers (played by NeonGreenHair17)

((May I join?))

((Oof, we took it to PM's, but sure. If you can find a way to.))

She, a young woman with blonde hair and red streaks in her locks, with green eyes of neon she walks up to the house. She knocks upon the front door and waits there patiently. Her tattered clothes and fearful face won't hide that she is in some trouble that she needs help out of...

(Hahahahahahaha...You'll find out why we took it to PM's real soon)

Allison bolts up in the bed, her eyes widening as she clutches the sheets to her chest. She looks down at the sleeping Steve next to her before edging out of the bed and slipping on his discarded shirt. She creeps across the floor, making sure to make no sound. She reaches the door, calming Whisper silently. Whisper lowers her massive head to her paws, her amber eyes open and on her two pups.

Allison reaches the door, and opens it slightly, "Hello?" She asks, spotting the girl's wide eyes.

(Whisper is a female wolf. Mother of two wolf pups-Artemis and Darius.)

(I kinda figured you guys... Ya know. Lol. Getting it on!)

She gave a small wave, "H-Hi. I'll answer any questions later, but can I hide here?" She was shifting from foot to foot as she glanced behind her now and then.

Allison's eyes soften and she opens the door fully, her dark hair cascading over her shoulder in messy waves. She flicks the dimmer hallway light on, lighting up the noble planes of her face and her sea green eyes. She steps to the side to allow the girl in. If there was anything she understood, it was needing to get away from a terrible situation.

"Sure." Her voice is soft as she closes the door behind the girl, Whisper padding around the corner at hearing the sound of the other's voice.

She came in swiftly, losing her composure as she slumped against a wall, sobbing. "I'm so sorry..." She said as she hid her face.

Allison hesitates, clearly uncomfortable. But she shakes it off, placing her arms hesitantly around the sobbing girl. "It's...it's alright." She says, rubbing softly up and down the girl's back, trying to soothe her.

"How about we go into the living room and discuss what's bothering you, eh?" She asks, pulling back and looking the girl in her unusually colored eyes.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus