Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

"I thought I could hear an English accent there." Steve said. He was curious about Allison and hoped he didn't come across as too nosey. "And I'm sure your dress is just fine. What upset you at the party"

He slid his mug of hot chocolate over and breathed in the rich scent before returning his eyes to Allison. He loved the look and color of her hair and eyes! He reached a hand out across the table and took one Allison's hands in his. Giving it a gentle squeeze of comfort, Steve had no clue what it would be like to lose a parent. And Allison was here all alone.
Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana) Topic Starter

A soft smile tilts her lips upward and she lifts her eyes to his, turning her hand so her fingers intertwine with his. She squeezes back, unsure of why she was doing so. "Thank you." She takes a sip, and sets the mug down, her eyes still locked on his. She blushes as she realizes she was about to get lost in his eyes and she drops hers down a bit...which meant she was now staring at his mouth. She blushes even more and lifts her eyes back to his, biting her bottom lip gently to hold in her laughter.

She regains control and her blush fades, though a slight pink tint still remains. "I don't know. I guess it was just...too soon for me to go out. I didn't...see, my friend told me there would be no alcohol, but he lied and um...things got out of hand. I had to literally run..." She trails off, swallowing slightly, before whispering, "Some guys these days don't know how to respect a woman."

Steve watched Allison's face turn shades. He didn't turn his gaze from her eyes as he held her hand and lifted the mug of hot chocolate with the other. He sat the mugh down and looked down at their hands, and with their fingers entwined, one of his started to slightly caress hers.

"Yes, I know what you mean. I get crap for calling out some of the guys in the locker room for their talk about some of the girls. It isn't right." His expression changed to one of concern. He said in a low voice as he leaned forward over the table, "Did someone assault you?" He gave her hand a gentle squeeze. He hadn't heard of this party, and he was usually in tune with the scene around town. He softened his look and took a deep breath. He was starting to get warm.

Allison closes her eyes, suppressing a shudder while the butterflies in her stomach decided to take that moment to flutter around. 'Yes, I know I like the dude, you don't have to tell me.' Gods, she wished she could say that to the butterflies sometimes.

She opens her eyes and finds his gaze still on her. She looks at their hands as she answers his question, "It...it doesn't matter." But then she winces internally at the lie, finding it didn't sit well with her. She snaps her gaze to his, her eyes wet with tears, "I lied." She whispers, "It does matter. I shouldn't have to live in fear of what the next guy will do every time I go to a party. I didn't even drink anything! I hate alcohol." She fumes quietly for a minute, dropping her eyes before calming herself, raising her eyes to his once she finds her peace, "So to answer your question...Yes." She takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly, "And to be honest, that wasn't exactly the best welcome I could have gotten." Her eyes soften, "But you made up for that. Now I might stay around a little longer.

"* (Stupid computer. Lol)

His concerned look took on a bit of anger, but he wasnt going to do anything to make things worse for Allison. "I'm sorry. You don't have to talk about it with me if you don't want to. Afterall, you just met me. It just angers me when I hear of these things."

Steve thought back to earlier in the month. There was talk of a party at James Stack's house but he didn't hear much more of it. Maybe it was because of the incident between them involving Megan Mulgrave toward the end of last year.

He returned his gaze to Allison and asked, "Was it bad? Is there anything I could do for you?" He really didn't know how to handle these things. He knew when he went off at James over Megan, it didn't end well. The rapist is still free, adn Megan is somewhere up in Oregon. She broke all contact with people she knew while here.

"Nah." She shakes her head slightly, "It's not like I'm ever going to see him again. Said his name was...James, I think?" She shrugs, "I found him to be a bit of an asshole, so I'm never going to a party with anyone I don't actually know."

She looks down, clearing her throat, "Um...do you...mind if I order some pancakes? I'm feeling a bit hungry. It's been a while since I last ate." As if on cue, her stomach grumbles and her lips twitch upward into an amused smile, "See?"

The door opens again, and she looks up instinctively before sliding down in her seat, making sure Steve blocked her from view. "Gods..." She mutters, "Right as I say I'll never see the guy again, he proves me wrong." She fumbles for the hood of the jacket, flipping it over her head with one hand, her other hand still grasping his, just a bit tighter. She stares down at the table, not daring to move an inch.

(Lol. CONFLICT)

Steve turned around when Allison suddenly tried not to be seen. What Allison just said and his appearance here with Jake, Rex, and Josh had smoke come out of his ears. These were the same clowns that took advantage of Megan last year. They were a bit loud as they were quite drunk from the party and they went staggering over to the big round booth in the corner.

"You sure you want some pancakes? The air in here suddenly got quite bad." he said looking to their hands together. It was fortunate of Allison to not have drank, for James did tend to spike some girls drinks with GHB. That was what happened with Megan.

"I know of another place where we can get all night breakfasts. It woul dbe betetr than food from here anyways." steve downed the rest of his hot... now lukewarm chocolate and sat the mug down.

Allison nods, eyes still on the table as she mechanically picks up her cup and allows the liquid to slide down her throat. She sets the cup down and licks her lips, unaware of the mustache she was now currently sporting. A loud crash from over in the boys' direction causes her to flinch and drop lower into her seat.

"Yeah, I'd love to get out of here." She whispers, her voice nearly getting stuck in her throat as she holds back her panic. She'd acted cool when they weren't here, but now...seeing them again brought back the unwanted memories. The unspoken memories. It had been a bit more than touchy-feely. She'd actually lost her jacket to those douchebags.

"Ok, we'll go. Dont look their way. Right now thay are entertaining themselves."Steve got his wallet out and took out a ten. It was more than enough to cover two hot chocolates. He stood up and helped Allison slide out of the booth. He put his hand on her back and quickly hurrued her to the door. He only paused to hand the ten to the waitress who was walking by toward the drunk table. They were soon outside.

"Thats my car there." he said pointing to an immaculate 1970 Pontiac GTO. He unlocked the door for Allison to get in...

~

Inside Denny's James paused as he watched two people leave. He turned and peered through the window, then put his hand up to it to shield the lights from inside. "Dang. I'll be right back. Order me a coffee and a short stack. He got up and walked toward the door. Just as Allison sat in the car, James yelled out. "Steve! Why ignore me? C'mon, let's forget about last year..." he came walking across the parking lot, and Steve tensed, his hand making a fist.

"It's not going to happen James. I want nothing to do with you. And if you were smart, you will leave me and all of my friends alone." He shut the door so Allison felt safer in the car, and he stepped forward to meet James eye-to-eye. James wobbled a bit before turning his head to look in the car. "Who is that? My little runaway?" Steve bumped James with his chest. Steve was taller, but James had weight. He was a star wrestler of Oakwood High.

"Take off James. The only question I have for you is how many unsuspecting girls went drinking at your party? Should I go up to your house and see?"

"Steve, always a crusader you are. You seem to have a way of picking up these slu..." Steve pushed him before he could say it. 'Take off I said." Steve glared at him. He hoped James backed down before his possee inside saw what was going on.

Allison's breath starts to come in little pants as she curls her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them in an attempt to ignore the danger outside. A tear slips from her eye as she holds back the panic attack. She really hoped she didn't lapse into a panic attack, seeing as the only way for her to come out of it was for her to either be slapped or kissed. Both of those made her stop breathing for a minute.

She peeks outside, instantly regretting it as her eyes lock on those of the man named James. She slams her eyes shut, turning her head in the other direction as she whimpers softly and begins to tremble, rocking back and forth, the panic attack starting to slip from her grasp. From now on, anything could push her over the edge.

When the twp police cars pulled in the parking lot and parked, and the four police officers got out to take their break at Danny's, James looked at them and back to Steve. James stepepd bacl a couple paces and said, "Up yours Steve." He turned and went back in to join his froends. Steve went around and got into the car and found Allison in a ball rocking.

He knew better that to suddenly touch her. He said, "He's gone Allison. We are going. Do you still want that breakfast or should I take you home?" Seeing her slow, he reached out his arms to offer her a hug if she wanted one.

She looks up at him slowly, her eyes puffy from the unshed tears she was holding back. She looks at his outstretched arms and reaches out with her own, wrapping them around him in a tight hug, burying her face into his sweater. She sniffs, trying to get a hold of her emotions. As she remains in his arms, her shaking slowly dwindles to a stop and she loosens her hold on him slightly. "Sorry about that." She whispers hoarsely, regretting the fact that he'd seen her lose control.

She knows she should pull back, but she doesn't, not just yet anyway. "Can you take me home?" She asks, shifting so that she's now nuzzling her face in his neck, unintentionally, her lips brushing his skin with every word she says, "I'll cook. You can stay for the breakfast, if you want."

Steve patted her gently as they hugged. "Don't be sorry Allison. It's ok." He caressed her back as she kept her face buried in his neck. He didn't really want it to end. Her words he heard but he chilled at her breath on his neck. He took a deep breath, keeping himself steady.

He straightened up even though he could have stayed holding Allison, and started his car to get the heat going and to defrost the windows. "You tell me where to go to find your house and I'll take you there. And breakfast sounds good, but you must be tired. You don't have to do that." He looked over to her and smiled.

Allison hums gently, sitting back in the seat and putting on the seat belt. Better safe than sorry. "I am tired, but I think I could heat up some leftover pancakes and scramble a couple of eggs." She looks at him, finding his gaze already on her and her lips twitch into a smile.

She looks out the window, trying to figure out where they were. "You might want to pull out of Denny's first. And go right." Her eyes narrow in thought, "Then go straight for a while. I think I'll be able to tell you where to turn."

Steve smiled and went the way Allison directed. He only missed a turn but soon he pulled up in the driveway of the house Allison pointed out to him. The place looked nice if a bit overgrown with trees. “So.. this is your house? Nice!”

He got out and went around and opened Allison’s door for her. Thank you for inviting me over.” He said, giving her a smile as she got out of the car.

Allison smiles shyly back at him, looking around. "I only just got here a couple days ago, so I haven't had much time to...groom the yard." She points out a couple of the trees she had trimmed, noting that they looked much neater than the others.

She walks up to the door, aware of Steve being right behind her. She unlocks the door and steps inside, her wolf pup racing up to her. She drops to her knees, "Hey Artemis." She hugs the wolf to her chest as she stands, closing the door behind Steve and walking into the living room, displaying the fact that she had two more wolves, these two being the parents of the cub in her arms.

The wolves spring to their feet, their fur bristling as they notice the stranger in the house. Darius, the male, curls his muzzle back, exposing sharp teeth. Allison whistles sharply and the wolves snap their attention to her, "He's a friend." They immediately relax, though Whisper (female) still eyes him warily.

"Sorry about that." Allison smiles sheepishly at Steve, her eyes searching for his reaction.

'Whoa..." Steve said as he held back a little. When you said come over for breakfast, I didn't think I would be breakfast. Beautiful animals!" Steve tried to get past the greeting he got from her pets and looked around the house. It hadn't been remodeled recently as it still had some vintage aspects to it. He looked back to Allison and smiled. "It's noce and warm in here!"

Allison laughs, not only from Steve's statement, but also because Artemis had chosen that moment to lick her ear. "Th--thank you." She manages to gasp out through her laughter. "They're also quite intelligent." She looks to where the two older wolves were now curled together on their bed.

She looks at Steve, then down at Artemis, calming down. "Do you...Do you want to hold her while I get breakfast ready?" She asks, blinking once. "But first, I'll have to change into something a tad more comfortable."

"Sure. As long as she doesn't eat me that is fine. "He squatted down to Artemis. He looked up to Allison and said, "Go change. We'll be allright." He lifted up Artemis and gave her ear scratches. It seemed all canines loved that.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Unspoken Memories

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus