Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Figden High School! (Romance..?) (Open)

CherryBlossomBom

Can I still join this? This is right up my alley.
StarJumper1098

Ryku wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if we could do another High school Rp. I just randomly came up with the name but if you wanna join, just Pm me or respond. But basically, this is a regular high school Rp that (Could or could not) Have Romance, and we try to survive the high school together and maybe create relationships here and there! I have resolved that I could be a new student and I don't really mind if there are other new students or have known this area for a while..!

So basically, Here is the story of me just arriving in this new area!!

Ryku was living in California for 5 years now...But not once was there a break-in. But that day, his family died right in front of his eyes...luckily, he hid and they could,t find him but they took everything else...now the only money he has is barely enough to get a new house and sign up for a new school. When he arrives in Arizona for his new house...He is not familiar with anything and for 3 straight nights, he mourned his family's death while there was nobody to take care of him.

When it was orientation day for his new high school, he is really excited but also very nervous since some of the people there knows everyone in the school and can easily pick out new faces...So that morning of orientation day..is when his new life and new school story will begin...

So, that's about it, and if you want to join, feel free to Pm me or respond below..!!

Can I join please?
((would it be alright if I joined?))
scare

can I join?
(it be ok if I joined?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Figden High School! (Romance..?) (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus