Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Figden High School! (Romance..?) (Open)

Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charlotte did her best to look attentive, but she kept turning her head to check out the guys who entered the door, sizing them up. She glanced back to the handsome Asian guy before turning to doodle on her notebook cover as she waited for class to start.
StarJumper1098

Ryku wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if we could do another High school Rp. I just randomly came up with the name but if you wanna join, just Pm me or respond. But basically, this is a regular high school Rp that (Could or could not) Have Romance, and we try to survive the high school together and maybe create relationships here and there! I have resolved that I could be a new student and I don't really mind if there are other new students or have known this area for a while..!

So basically, Here is the story of me just arriving in this new area!!

Ryku was living in California for 5 years now...But not once was there a break-in. But that day, his family died right in front of his eyes...luckily, he hid and they could,t find him but they took everything else...now the only money he has is barely enough to get a new house and sign up for a new school. When he arrives in Arizona for his new house...He is not familiar with anything and for 3 straight nights, he mourned his family's death while there was nobody to take care of him.

When it was orientation day for his new high school, he is really excited but also very nervous since some of the people there knows everyone in the school and can easily pick out new faces...So that morning of orientation day..is when his new life and new school story will begin...

So, that's about it, and if you want to join, feel free to Pm me or respond below..!!

Can I join please?
She rolled her eyes sideways looking at the boy “I find it rather dull and uninspiring , I’m only here to to play lacrosse and keep my scholarship, as for you why do you even show up ” she rolled her eyes back toward the front of class where mousey girl sat and turned to look at the guy sitting next to her in what the girl thought was unnoticeable. She Yawned and pulled out her pencils and book.
((would it be alright if I joined?))
Faer Snow (played by LemonZLime)

Faer ran into class late. They are always late, it was to be expected. Somehow they're always late for all his classes, they sometimes gets preoccupied. Faer wore a light brown sweater and black tights with a black skirt. They had short brown hair and they just looked around in class for an empty seat. This was so embarrassing for them but they didn't care much. They've been going to this school for about 2 years now. Faer may have felt embarrassed but their facial expressions wa saying "Oh yeah. I'm late again" Faer went to go sit down, he saw behind two student who were talking.
scare

can I join?
(it be ok if I joined?)
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen Wore a Tight green dress that curves her body nicely with her long soft black hair blended with blue streaks curls with her make up done perfectly with her bronze skin complexion that shines in the light with her sparkling hazel eyes with her perfect white braces smile wearing her jean jacket with the smell of her perfume and shampoo wearing her name necklace and sandals with the tassels on them with her Navel holds a beautiful diamond in it with her green Darice Rhinestone watch and holding her Micheal Kors on her shoulder along with her book bag on her back along with her cheerleading bag she was the most beautiful girl around and the most popular Girl at Figden High School and is very much wealthy, she is Captain of The Figden High School Varsity cheerleading squad, tik tok, rapper, Actor and undercover super hero, model and very much a hottie, she was walking with her crew down the hallway and entered the classroom and put their homework on the desk she walked back there to her seats as her crew joined in and got there stuff out and joined in with the others

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Figden High School! (Romance..?) (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus