Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Figden High School! (Romance..?) (Open)

Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

Steve paused as the bell rang, trying to finish up what he was doing. The other students shuffled out and He got done and tore out the page he had drawn the sketch of Kaia on. On the back he wrote...

'The market street of old Ankara Turkey. In the depths of the shops there echoed the sound of music. Around a corner and one was suddenly in a surreal place where the enchanting Dance reigned supreme.

Steve got up as he saw Kaia gathering her things together. He set the picture on top of her desk and said, "Something I did for you. you mentioned you bellydance so... " He gave her a smile and sighed. "I'm off to the new wing to government class. What class you have next?"
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

*Amber walks in as she forgot her cheer bag and it had her ankle bracelet that her nanana gave to her before she passed away but feels a little jealous when she saw Steve Kiai.*
Jacob Denton (played anonymously)

He sprinted through the halls, already late to school, on his way to class. He ripped open the door (Not literally, just opened it frantically) and vaulted over a few empty desks before sitting down, exhausted.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Arrived at the school parking lot with his 5 year old motorcycle, Allec Onstone got off from his bike then take off his black helmet. He enters the school while carrying his black leather backpack that he proceed to his locker.

After that he enters the class on 10 minutes late that the teacher scold him of being late. He yawn and replied "whatever teach.." that he went to the back and sit down as he put both of his feat on his desk and lay relax on this boring lesson.

Many stared at him due to his rude nature but he didn't care about them.
Jacob Denton (played anonymously)

He yawned silently and pulled his book out of his bag, raising an eyebrow at Allec.
Kaia Clarke (played anonymously)

In Response To
Steve Harrison wrote:
Steve paused as the bell rang, trying to finish up what he was doing. The other students shuffled out and He got done and tore out the page he had drawn the sketch of Kaiaon. On the back he wrote...

'The market street of old Ankara Turkey. In the depths of the shops there echoed the sound of music. Around a corner and one was suddenly in a surreal place where the enchanting Dance reigned supreme.

Steve got up as he saw Kaia gathering her things together. He set the picture on top of her desk and said, "Something I did for you. you mentioned you bellydance so... " He gave her a smile and sighed. "I'm off to the new wing to government class. What class you have next?"

Kaia had just finished closing her bag, moving her arms to along it over her shoulders and just barely missing the face of Steve with her elbow. "Oh, hi." she stammers quickly, not knowing that he had been behind her until he had spoken, glancing over at the paper he had set on the desk before doing a double take and picking it up, inspecting it closer.

It was drawn fairly well, the proportions if the dancing woman nearly perfect. Never would she have expected him to draw something for her. "This is good." she smiles, her eyes flicking up to meet his eyes before back down to look again. "Thank you, it's lovely." More careful this time she takes the bag off her shoulders and opens it, gently placing the piece inside.

"I've got art coincidentally." she answers, putting the bag back on and slowly starting for the door, waiting for him to tag along.

[*] Steve followed Kaia out the door. He paused and said, "I have to head to government. I don't have art until right after lunch." He looked at Kaia's eyes and blushed a bit as she smiled slightly.

"Hope we have another class together. Um... I wrote my cell number in the lower corner on the back. Would love to hear from you sometime." After a moment, Steve said, "Well, guess we should get to our classes. See you later Kaia."

"Sure." Okay, now that was the last thing she had expected, receiving his phone number. But she would gladly punch it into her phone and talk to him sometime. It couldn't hurt anything. "I guess we should. Thank you for the drawing again." Kaia agrees and lingers by his side for a moment, another smile directed up at him before she turns and begins to walk down the hall.

Halfway down she turns again and walks backwards, keeping her eye on him as she almost expertly dodges everyone passing behind her. "Bye, Steve." Her hand raises in a wave while the other tucks more hair behind her ear, this time stumbling over her own feet and nearly falling. Blushing as she recovers she glances at him, thoroughly embarrassed to have that happen and waves again before turning around and scurrying on to art. So much for being smooth, Kaia.

Steve started off toward the new wing, taking one last glance at Kaia. She looked pretty nice to him, and he saw her walking backwards watching him! He heard her lovely voice call out his name and he smiled and winked slightly as he waved. It was then Kaia did her dance and almost fell. Steve paused to come see if she was alright, but she turned and ran off.

He smiled before turning and making tracks to his next class. He got there a little late and Mr Nedermeyer made him go to the attendance office to get a note. He left and took his time going to the office. Why not? He was already getting a tardy in his record. He got there and got a ‘unexcused tardy’ note and sauntered back to government class. He looked forward to third period PEE and doodled as he listened to a lecture on the three branches of the federal government. He drew mini pictures of Kaia.

Kaia made her way through the crowd of students as the blush on her face slowly cooled down, the red fading along with the heat. Though she was quick to become red in the face she was also quick to cool back down, thank god for that.

Momentarily she had became lost, completely forgetting where the art classroom was located. Perhaps it was the situation that occurred minutes before or even something else. But quickly she regained her wits and found the room, walking inside. Ms. Carlisle greeted her with a friendly smile which was returned and she took a seat near the front of the room, retrieving the paper that Steve had given her and typing his number into her phone, sending him a quick 'Now you've got my number too-Kaia' before pocketing the device and beginning on her self-portrait. The message said the obvious.

She loved art class and stayed focused, earbuds being popped into her ears on a second thought to help her concentrate better. Time was taken to carve her image out to perfection, everything from the shape of her face to the tiniest details of the few freckles on her face.

Steve was nearly back to class when his phone went off. He smiled and quickly added Kaia to his contacts. He used the name ‘Dancer Kaia’. He paused outside the classroom door and he texted back, ’Thank you Kaia. Would love to see you dance sometime’ He pocketed his phone and went into govern class, giving the teacher his note from the attendance office.

He was there long enough to get his assignment and write it out finishing it. As he left class with the bell, he walked out and texted Kaia.’I have PE, what you have for third?’

With her sketch done and only about twenty minutes left in class Kaia sat and played on her phone, pulling back the sling shot on her stupid Angry Birds game and letting birds fly, an Ariana Grande song drowning out the noise of the room around her.

She had just had another bird hop into the slingshot as her phone vibrated with the text, the brief message popping up on her screen. Was it time for their next class already? A look up to see everyone filing out of the room confirmed her questions and she scurries out of the seat, pushing it in and typing out a reply. 'That's funny because I have PE as well!' she responds, grinning to herself like an idiot. Thank god no-one seemed to be paying attention to her.

'Meet me by my locker? 115 of you've forgotten where it is. I need to grab my change of clothes.'

’see you at your locker’ Steve txt’d back to Kaia. Steve smiled. Kaia seemed a nice girl, and he didn’t mind flirting with her. It was too early to tell if anything would come of it, but it could be a new friendship at least.

He had to get his workout clothes from his locker, and it appeared he got there before Kaia. Being it was the first day, they might have co-ed class day to get the semester curriculum out. He shut his locker and turned and took the few steps to stand by locker 115.
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

(A couple years later)

Charlotte transferred to Figden because her counselor thought she would do better at the alternative high school’. She had missed a lot of school days and her revised schedule here may be easier for her to stay on track to graduate. She hated changing schools mid-year. She hated being late her first day at the new school too. She hesitantly walked into her first class and could feel the eyes of the students on her as she sat in the only open desk... right in front of the teacher's desk!
Kate (played by Colorful)

((I would like to join if that’s okay with everyone!))

It all felt dry to her.

Ever since they moved across the country two months ago, Kate found it increasingly difficult to sit still. It was ironic, in a way; she hardly moved from once place, but here she was, fumbling with her hands as she attempted to navigate the monstrosity of a school.

It wasn’t all bad, though. Her previous high school across from Chicago was equally large.

The bell rang, and students began to leave the classroom. Kate rose from her seat and joined the fray that traveled toward the eastern side of the building, the location of her Pre-Calculus class.
Nguyan Le (played anonymously)

OOC for Kate
I think it’s an open thread as Ryku the thread starter has it marked as ‘open’. It is over two years old though.

Guy sort of wandered the hall, having cut his first period. He had pre-calc but figured it would be well below his math level, so he hoped to cruise his senior year through most of his classes. Having all those night class credits was really an advantage for him now.

Almost getting bowled over by the rush of students who streamed out of classrooms at the bell, Guy caught sight of a couple girls. One was blonde and seemed a bit scattered as she tried to figure out where her next class was, and the other had short dark brown hair and seemed to have her destination all worked out. She seemed to be heading the same direction he was so he followed her about seven steps behind.

The clicking of her flats on the floor made a steady rhythm as Guy walked silently in his Sketchers. He turned his head this way and that way as he walked to check out girls, and he high-fives a few guys along the way, but he was t far behind the brunette.

When she rounded a corner into a classroom, Guy got his phone out and checked his schedule. Perfect, she led him right to his next class. He walked in and looked around before claiming a desk toward the back on one side where he could keep an eye on the room pretty well. He gave the brunette a smile and nod when he thought she may have glanced his way, but she seemed focused on class. He knew that drive. He had it through Jr High and the first couple years of school just to appease the parents. He then kept an eye on the classroom door as more students came in.
Kate (played by Colorful)

As Kate entered the classroom, she noticed an older student smile and nod in her direction. Upon seeing him, she flashed a quick, polite smile in acknowledgement.

At least the students seemed friendly to her. The last thing she wanted was drama on the first day.

Drama.

Blinking away her thought, Kate navigated around the area until she found a seat located in the middle of the classroom. Promptly, she placed her new notebook on the desk and organized her utensils.

As she opened the cover, Kate to held a calm gaze over the first page of her notebook.

This is a mess. Starting in the middle of the semester?

Kate picked up a pen and ran her finger along the edge of it.

It can’t be helped.

Her mouth curled into a firm line.

I’ll have to ensure that I catch up on the material.

Embarrassingly, Kate found that she had begun to click the pen. Having noticed the habit, she placed the pen a safe distance away from her hands until the class would start.

Well, the teacher—I need to know their name—is well aware that I am new to the school. I’ll make sure of it once they enter.

Given that she was early, Kate browsed through her social media account and those of her friends.

I suppose I need to start over, Kate thought as she glanced up to look around the classroom. She noticed the older boy—he must be a senior—sitting in the back of the room. Something about where he sat seemed, to Kate, that he too liked to observe the area.

But she was jumping to conclusions again. Kate opened her phone again, this time to text some of her older friends.

’My first class down here is about to start’
Bear rolled her eyes at the girl looking at her phone before looking down at where Guy sat. "Look who finally showed up," There was a harsh sting under Bear's soft honey voice. The girl had long blonde hair tied up in a pony, Her tight pink tweed shorts showed off her perfect curves, and the loose white blouse and brand new pair of loafers. The girl screamed WASP and rightly so she was from an old New England family. However, after a scandal in her last boarding school, she was sent to this place. That didn't stop her she strategically took over as the queen of the preps, including securing a lacrosse scholarship to Brown the following year and being the president of the school history club.

Wile Bear couldn't be more different from Guy's lackadaisical attitude she felt this draw to him but it often came out in anger as she watched him get away with things she never could have. She fell in the seat next to him as she heard more people enter.
Nguyan Le (played anonymously)

Guy watched the dark-haired girl who led him to class and he sketched a caricature of her from his view. She wore her jeans nicely! But his attention was quickly turned to the blonde who came in and sat next to him. He gave her a smile and said, "Hiya."

As more students entered, Guy turned his attention to some of them and to the teacher. "So what do you think of this year so far?" he asked the pony-tailed blonde next to him as he tried to get a better look at those booty shorts she wore.
CherryBlossomBom

Can I still join this? This is right up my alley.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Figden High School! (Romance..?) (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus