Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Her ears went down
He walked out of the cave, limping and using his sword as a crutch.
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

She smiled and observed the dragon ring on her finger. Then she looked at Max and hugged him "well since you gave it to me, you'll be with me even if you aren't." She forced back tears, she'd never met someone like Max before.
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

He hugged her back and smiled, holding her. "As you will always be with me even if you are not." He whispered, resting his head lightly upon hers, smiling brightly. He was happy that she was happy.

She swore to herself she'd never take the ring off and when he rested his head on her shoulder, she rested her chin on his shoulder, then hugged him a bit tighter than before with the brightest smile the world had ever seen.
He wandered through the woods, leaving a trail of blue-black blood where he was.

He felt like he could hold her forever, but reluctantly pulled back, in case it was her wish for him to, looking into her eyes, and pushing some hair out of her face. The red lock of hair curled around his finger and he smiled brighter, the lock softer than that of a kittens fur. "I am lucky to have met such a sweet and honorable woman."

Her face turned red but she smiled "thank you Max, that means a lot to me." She said. Then she looked into his eyes and something fluttered inside her mind, she had no idea what it was.
He collapsed near a tree, his sword cracked and nearly broken as blood dripped from a gash in his chest, his yellow eyes flickering dimly.

(Should he kiss her and let the man die or should I give up all my hard work? XD jk)

He suddenly smells blood, "I smell blood." He says, frowning. "Stay here." He said, commanding it not asking to make sure she stayed safe. He hurried to the source of the smell and started healing the man, "Don't worry. You're going to be just fine."
He groaned weakly, coghing up blood.

He soon got most of the wound healed, but he was having trouble due to the fact that the man wasn't human, "I've stopped the wound from killing you, but it'll take a while for me to heal it completely." He said without looking at him.
He nodded weakly. "Th-thanks." He winced, a small bag falling out of his pocket.

He nodded to the bag, "What's in there?" He asked, still healing the man, getting closer and closer to finishing with each second that passed.
"Runestones." He responded, unable to say much more.

He only nodded, stifling his curiosity until the man felt able to talk. The wound was becoming smaller and smaller until half an hour later, it was fully healed. His hands stopped glowing and he gave a small smile, "There you are."
He nodded gratefully. "Thanks, I owe you one." He picked up the bag and his nearly-destroyed sword as he stood up.

He stood as well, "One more thing." He carefully grabbed the man's sword, morphing into a green dragon and breathing a green fire on the sword. He morphed back to himself, running his hand over the water like flames and did this until the flames were gone, revealing a brand new sword, "This one won't break even if you smash it repeatedly against the hardest of surfaces." He handed the sword back. "I'm Max."
He took the sword, looking at it, clearly impressed. "I'm Nakon." He offered his hand for a shake.

He shook his hand, his grip firm, "It is good to meet you, Nakon. I suppose this means that we forgive each other for the scratching incident." He gave a light chuckle.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus