Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

He followed after her quickly, "Sage!" He soon caught up to her, "I'm sorry. Forget what I said. You can take care of yourself. I promised I'd help you through your journey safely and that's exactly what I plan on doing. I am just trying to keep you ladies safe."
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

She waved him away "I know I know, I need to get over myself." She said and went next to the river.

He still felt bad so he morphed into a purple dragon and went to her, "Wanna see something funny?" He said, trying to cheer her up.

She gave him a soft smile "if you splash me in the face with water, I'll use fire next time." But she nodded at the purple dragon, purple was her favorite color. It was a soft color.

He nodded and chuckled, pretending to drink the water and then started retching. He did that for a few seconds before he coughed out a frog, "Oh my... I think that water-" he coughs up another frog. "I seem to have frogs in my throat." He coughs another, smirking.

"Ew! That's so gross!" She said, standing up and backing away from the frogs. She laughed as he kept coughing up more "stop it!" She laughed as she stepped up on a log, making sure she didn't have any frogs on her shoes.

He stopped coughing up frogs, "Hold on... There's... Something else..." He flew up to her, "Hold out your hands." He said with a gentle smile.

"If it's a spider, I will hit you." She said and held out her hands, kind of scared. She didn't know what he was thinking of putting in her hands, but she hated spiders.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy chuckled

He blew a small breath and purple smoke enveloped her hand, leaving a small dragon, smaller than the length of her pinkey. It was purple and it curled around her finger, nuzzling it and morphing into a ring. "If you ever feel lonely and I am not around for any reason, this one will keep you company." He smiled, morphing back into himself. "It can change size and even shape on command if you wish."

"I'm sorry that I left you Max" she whimpered

He smiled at Foxy, "Its fine."
He then looked back to Sage, "Do you like it, My Lady?"

Her ears went down
He walked out of the cave, limping and using his sword as a crutch.

She smiled and observed the dragon ring on her finger. Then she looked at Max and hugged him "well since you gave it to me, you'll be with me even if you aren't." She forced back tears, she'd never met someone like Max before.

He hugged her back and smiled, holding her. "As you will always be with me even if you are not." He whispered, resting his head lightly upon hers, smiling brightly. He was happy that she was happy.

She swore to herself she'd never take the ring off and when he rested his head on her shoulder, she rested her chin on his shoulder, then hugged him a bit tighter than before with the brightest smile the world had ever seen.
He wandered through the woods, leaving a trail of blue-black blood where he was.

He felt like he could hold her forever, but reluctantly pulled back, in case it was her wish for him to, looking into her eyes, and pushing some hair out of her face. The red lock of hair curled around his finger and he smiled brighter, the lock softer than that of a kittens fur. "I am lucky to have met such a sweet and honorable woman."

Her face turned red but she smiled "thank you Max, that means a lot to me." She said. Then she looked into his eyes and something fluttered inside her mind, she had no idea what it was.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus