Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Everytimes things settle down...

They become crazy again.

;-;

I thought I was in the clear, and now other then having writers block, I have art block too! ;-;
And everything is just INSANE. Online schooling, Physio 3 times a week, and more madness...

o3o;

Any of you guys every get so darn busy out of nowhere?

(PS: I may be away/slow for awhile... again.)
....have you SEEN my dashboard feed today? NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. :(

I got two posts by Kuroi <3 But that's it. Everyone practically vanished! TT-TT Is the zombie apocolypse happening and I don't know it yet??

It's okay Ami <3 Real life comes first!
Things are pretty quiet all over, really. D:
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I've been fixing my computer most of the day. The new hardware is fine, Windows is still being difficult. Should have it sorted but I needed to stop for food :)
Wah! Yes, busy seems to be finding me lately! No relaxing for me for a bit.

And I've been starting to get writer's block recently, though it's only a slight case of it. (Sorry to all my RP buddies. I am trying hard!) I've been getting a couple 10 minutes every day or so lately, so I know the feeling of busy busy xD
Amirrora Topic Starter

Copper_Dragon wrote:
Things are pretty quiet all over, really. D:

it's probably cause a lot fo the finals are coming in school. It's also the end of tax season so procrastinators are rushing to get those done. o3o
Darth_Angelus Moderator

This is a quiet time of the year on another forum I visit too for the same reasons. Things pick up again soon though! :)
I really hope things pick up. I miss my RP. :(

I've got SATs on Saturday, and I'm behind on math. :/ I just finished my research paper though so that frees up time for me to study and try to catch up on my math. After Saturday, I should be less pressured.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Everytimes things settle down...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus