Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

She nodded and threw the blankets at him, then walked into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and tossed one to him. She took off the wrapper and munched on it.
Aleem Skyla (played by Sarlic) Topic Starter

He opened up the old dusty book"what is this?"He says in shock
Her brows furrow together as she walks over and looks at the writing. "No clue." She says with granola still in her mouth.

It was an ancient language

"C-can you read this?"
"Nope, I'm not that old you know." She says and finishes her bar, still looking over his shoulder.

"GAH"he slams it shut
"Looks like it's time to hit the books." She says and begins to walk out.

He starts laughing"good one"
She smiles "you coming or no? I don't want to research for your problem unless you're helping." She says, wondering what he would say.

"o-oh I thought you were joking about the fact that I have the book"he stands up and follows her
"I was joking, but if we hit the books literally, do you think the translations will just jump out in front of us on a scroll rolled up on a silver plater?"

"maybe?"he hits the book and a big one of the strange symbols floats up, and it feels like a yelling kind of symbol
"I think that was the symbol for f-ing someone off." She says jokingly and starts walking to the library.

"maybe..."He grabs the book and follows her in
She sets her bag down on a table and begins to look in the foreign language writing symbols section, she was glad they had such a section.

Nothing was able to be found
She sighed and yawned "I'm going home." She said plainly. When Verla got tired, she didn't care about anything, she didn't care if anything bad happened to her, or whatever someone else thought about her. She just simply didn't care.

”ok..."He stands up"I'll come with you"
She blinked very slowly as she slowly unlocked the door, she walked in and threw the keys on the table, walked into her room, closed the door, and laid on her bed and fell asleep instantly.

he laid on the couch and slept

In the middle of the night the door opens up as a creature walked in
3c746c358529ab9da1c83469dcbad69d--anime-male-anime-guys.jpg

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The tale of the two fates

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus