Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings~

Halofyre

PlatinumDragoness wrote:
but it doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of limitation when it comes to power-scaling,

Well, there's me, keeping an eye on things ... ;) But I get it. If you change your mind, or just want to give it a shot and see how it goes, we'd love to have you.
PlatinumDragoness Topic Starter

I feel like one of those Metal Gear Solid guards that just realized Snake is there. XD

If I did show up there, it would be with a character I'm confident enough with creatively that I could handle just about any weirdness or rudeness tossed my way. I'll have to go through my character library, see who most fits that. Most likely scenario is probably going to be someone based in comics, but who knows? I have a WoD character that is...I think partially aware of what she is based on the fact she's kind of an anomaly in that system to begin with, and I've been needing somewhere to put her. <.<; I don't know how else to describe her other than WoD magical Deadpool, and it kind of bothers me how true that comparison is. XD

Regardless, I'll think about it more. Like I said before, a lot of my issue is trusting other players. Subtleknife gained quite a bit of it simply by how well thought-out their posts with me have been, and we haven't RPed yet. I'm honestly pretty excited about the site so far. :D
Satansbaby0611 wrote:
Hello there. I am Maci. I am new to this site but most certainly not to role playing. I have 7 years of being what we call an interactive writer. I am into pretty much anything you can imagine, with the exception of Anime (Of any kind), Vore, Scat, and gore. Other than that I have tried pretty much everything else and anything I haven't I will try anything once. When I write with people the length of my replies is based on the lengths of yours. I do not have a lot of expectations from a writing partner but I do have a couple. 1. You must use proper grammar and punctuation. 2. I ask that you use " to separate action from speech. 3. You MUST be at least 18. I do NOT write ANYTHING with anyone younger than 18 ever for any reason. 4. Final one I promise.. I can write anywhere from two sentences up to two paragraphs.

If your interested in plotting with me don't be shy I swear there is not much you could ask me to write about with you that would make me turn you down! I am looking forward to making new writing partners and meeting new people <3
Hiya, welcome to RPR. There's a lot of helpful tips and advice on the first page of this thread, I recommend you check it out ^_^

Also if you're looking for RP the best place to browse for that is the Looking For RP forum (And yes there's also one specifically for 'adults only' if you check the appropriate box in your settings, which you'll find in your Dashboard)
PlatinumDragoness wrote:
I feel like one of those Metal Gear Solid guards that just realized Snake is there. XD

If I did show up there, it would be with a character I'm confident enough with creatively that I could handle just about any weirdness or rudeness tossed my way. I'll have to go through my character library, see who most fits that. Most likely scenario is probably going to be someone based in comics, but who knows? I have a WoD character that is...I think partially aware of what she is based on the fact she's kind of an anomaly in that system to begin with, and I've been needing somewhere to put her. <.<; I don't know how else to describe her other than WoD magical Deadpool, and it kind of bothers me how true that comparison is. XD

Regardless, I'll think about it more. Like I said before, a lot of my issue is trusting other players. Subtleknife gained quite a bit of it simply by how well thought-out their posts with me have been, and we haven't RPed yet. I'm honestly pretty excited about the site so far. :D
:O I was just trying to be helpful, I am flattered that earned me some trust *blushes* ^_^
*slides in* *falls flat on face* *swears for an exceedingly long time*

Welcome, to the RP Repository! I am absolutely stoked to see you here and glad you've made the absolute life-changing decision to join us all as we slowly plot to take over the world!

I am FlamingPsycho, virus extraordinaire!

I've been roleplaying for a while and would love to RP with you now that you are here, lol. I'd also love to answer any questions you have!

So, if you need help or are just up for a roleplay, please please PLEASE PM me! I'm always around!

Well, nice meeting you! Enjoy our little haven here, and have a wondrous 2019!

giphy.gif

Subtleknife: Trying to be helpful is a hell of a lot better than what I've usually gotten from this sort of site over the last few years. Also, it helps that you obviously have more than half of a brain to speak of. XD

FlamingPsycho: Thanks for the warm welcome! :D Have a look at my small character list and see if anything appeals to your brainmeats as far as roleplaying possibilities.
Oh now you've done it, you've gone and turned my face into a fire hydrant! XD

In all seriousness, you're not so bad yourself, and your characters all look wonderfully fascinating :)

Oh no, now you're all red and leaky! XD

Honestly though, thank you for saying so~♥ It's nice when people other than myself appreciate my creativity. :D
Hi and welcome!🙂
PlatinumDragoness wrote:
Oh no, now you're all red and leaky! XD

Honestly though, thank you for saying so~♥ It's nice when people other than myself appreciate my creativity. :D
Hahah XD

But yeah, I definitely know that feeling. :)
Welcome, may your time on here be pleasant, long, and prosperous

So, it's kind of messed up that your site claims to have an "adult" forum, when you can't post anything over PG-13 even in the adult forum. PG-13 is not adult. That's barely above Disney. I'll be sticking to PMs from now on. Thanks.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus