Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Elunaria (played anonymously)

shiniki then lands on your head
Cletus (played by Sarlic)

They vanish in a fiery burst to the tailor
Jack Hatter (played by Ryokinu)

Jack approached the main entrance, his hood was pulled over his head, "Hope I'm in the right place." He adjusted his glasses and readjusted the backpack he carried he looked around for any signs of life.

a copy of the ring master greeted you. while the real one tending to the show. the tailor made a new fancy fire proof jacket

Jack upon seeing the ringmaster approached slowly and while digging through his backpack, "Um hello, I'm Jack Hatter, I'm an illusionist and I was wondering if you were hiring currently?" His crimson eyes stuck out from behind his glasses.

*robe not coat*

" I was told both so I made both" / the copy " im always open for people like you. I have a 2 tests you have to pass. think you have what it takes to join?"

In a burst of flame cletus appears next to the clone"ok, it will be ready in a few days"

He gave his head a scratch, "Well I'll certainly do my best." He pushed his glasses up, "What kind of tests?"

clone " oh perfect timing. this it Cletu.s great at animals a bit on the carefree side. he will test your performance. then we do a mission as a team ok?"

He looks around"shiniki...this is the wrong ring leader...but testing performances, ok"

the clone sat him on the head" don't be rude show him around the grounds just not the secret area yet. " shiniki sat on the clone head.

"yeah, ok"He nods"I won't show him the tiger though, no strangers for her right now"

He stared at the two as they spoke, "This sounds like it's going to be interesting."

"well now thats a statement"

Rox bursts into the room gurgling

Jack jumped back slightly making sure he didn't drop his glasses, "What is that?" His hood fell back revealing dark brown hair.

"rox, you shouldn't scare people"rox gurgles"yes, I know I went to the wrong ring master" rox gurgles again"no, this does not make me as bad as you at directions..."

((btw cletus has a black umbrella over him at all times))

"Uhh wrong ringmaster? Are there more?" He tilted his head slightly in a confused manner.

"this one is a clone"

"Oh that's very interesting, how is that done? Magic right?" He looked at the ringmaster clone.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus