Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Cletus (played by Sarlic)

"noooo, hypnotical signals from mars from a radar that we put up there, advanced stuff"
Jack Hatter (played by Ryokinu)

"Uh huh...so about these tests, when do we start?"

"wanna show me your performance first or the tour first"

Jack gave a smile, and in a puff of purple smoke appeared behind cletus, "A tour would be nice."

"darn can't see your performance yet?"he says turning around to give the tour
Elunaria (played anonymously)

Ringmaster” yes it magic I have to keep them in line somehow”

"If that's what you really want, then I am happy to oblige." He smiled and disappeared once more, he reappeared outside but his appearance was different, he wore a white mask, his skin and hair had turned purple and a pointed tail crept from under his coat, he waved his hand over his bag, it opened on its own, he put one foot in the small bag and then another, he slowly descended into the bag as it closed itself, he then appeared next to Cletus once more, "Of course that's just a street trick."

"that...is your whole performance?"
Elunaria (played anonymously)

clone slapped Cletus. " it really cool did somebody teach you young one"

"I mean its cool...just feels short"

Jack gave a slight snicker, "Of course not, I have many other tricks and tools at my disposal in my bag, I'll go grab one of my favorites." He walked over to the bag and began to unzip it, "Lets see, magic cards..nope." a deck of cards hovered around his tail after he had thrown them out, "Oh! Found it." He began pulling a large mirror from his bag, "Some say a mirror can show your true self, and I've always wanted to meet myself." He set the mirror up and stood in front of it, his reflection was a dark shadow of himself, "Am I that cree..." the shadow grabbed him and pulled him into the mirror after a silent moment the shadow stepped out of the mirror and smashed it. "Self taught...." the shadow whispered eerily

"...new guy...?"he looks at the shadow"i...is this part of the trick"

The shadow turned it's gaze to Cletus and began to approach him slowly, but before the shadow could reach him, it phased into the ground and jack slowly emerged from where it fell. He gave a bow. "Of course, if creepy isn't your thing I do the normal stuff as well."

cletus bursts out laughing and holds out his hand"well I'm cletus nice to meet you, nice to know you aren't a one trick pony"

Jack shook his hand, "A pleasure, I am Jack Hatter." He looked to the ringmaster clone, "I will try to keep my tricks fresh and do my best, if I am hired of course."

Rox gurgles

"hey jack, rox wants to see her true self"

His crimson eyes blinked behind his mask, "Oh?"

"she thought it was impressive..as long as she doesn't get sucked in that is"

"Well thank you and not to worry, I wouldn't allow it, my shadows are harmless unless I say otherwise." He disappeared and reappeared in his human form.

"can you show her her real form?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The mystical circus RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus